ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell Football

Icardcav are you the little guy that does all the yelling at basketball games. I thought you were a child lol

Icardcav is a Joke ! Who hides behind a post as a east Burke poster posting about west Caldwell. I bet icardcav never played a sport ever.

I posted facts and you can't accept them, those were not my words. If you are a Warrior fan, change your user is! Praising one school with the name of another is ridiculous

Hell, I gave him two newspaper articles and he says they're lying, lol.... Show me one article that says they have less than 8 defensive starters and I'll say you win! But you can't, LMFAO

Hell, I gave him two newspaper articles and he says they're lying, lol.... Show me one article that says they have less than 8 defensive starters and I'll say you win! But you can't, LMFAO
Hell I gave u players names that the article says are returning players and their not even on the roster so what's your point. Go to Max preps and compare the roster from this year and last year

Like i said, I'd love to chat in Marion next friday night. And besides, i know good and damned well you're not from Dula Town

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT