Kinston @ Pamlico
North Lenoir @ Southern Wayne
Croatan @ East Duplin
Pender @ Wallace Rose Hill
JH Rose @ Southwest Onslow
James Kenan bye

Reactions: Maiden Creek
True Stallion
I don't think any more than a lot of fans of other teams, Shelby, Reidsville, WRH, Clinton, East Duplin and many more, all classes included. Since joining the Marine Corps when I was 17 I take "Semper Fi" in all aspects of life.

Reactions: dogs79 and oldway55
I don't think any more than a lot of fans of other teams, Shelby, Reidsville, WRH, Clinton, East Duplin and many more, all classes included. Since joining the Marine Corps when I was 17 I take "Semper Fi" in all aspects of life.
How many games do you realistically believe yal win this year? Friday night I don't think you really expect to win. It's a hard question for a true fan to answer

How many games do you realistically believe yal win this year? Friday night I don't think you really expect to win. It's a hard question for a true fan to answer
Not hard at all. I realisticly think we will win more than last year (2). Make the playoffs ... ???????? lot of water to go under the bridge before that comes up. Just bide my time till THE REAL SWO shows back up.

As for friday night I believe we CAN win, but like all games things have to go right. The big question is does the Stallion team and coaches think they can win. If you they dont believe then it for sure wont come about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT