ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington @ Crest

Dang Red Raider your just like your wife, always have to have the last word. Seriously take your little 2A middle school squad and go win your toliet bowl championship. You want nothing to do with us.

2A Middle School Squad Monroe.

Oh...that's right....that 2A middle school squad that couldn't even win a 2AA state championship. Oh yeah....Shelby was the 2AA, 3A, and 3AA state champs last year....but they are just a toilet bowl....so I guess that makes Weddington a toilet bowl as well.

Reactions: SHS LION
Okay, I'm calling BS on these "newbie trolls" they were some on the KM vs Shelby thread...then suddenly they pop up on here...somebody is just trying to stir up the boards...

Okay, I'm calling BS on these "newbie trolls" they were some on the KM vs Shelby thread...then suddenly they pop up on here...somebody is just trying to stir up the boards...

Wrong jr...I have forgot more about football then you will ever know!

we're losing 13 to 7 with 3 turnovers. Moving the ball at will. They have nothing. No reason to lose. Nov. is coming. We will be dangerous.

Weddington lost 15 starters from last year's team so the chargers should have nothing to worry about tonight

we're losing 13 to 7 with 3 turnovers. Moving the ball at will. They have nothing. No reason to lose. Nov. is coming. We will be dangerous.

Great coaching and heart at Weddington. They are my neighbors, but I'm a mill kid from Belmont. Kick their asses you bastards!

Reactions: CrestMan7
Dear Crest Raekwon Turner can help you block and run the ball on short yardage lol someone had to say it!

Word is ....South Charlotte is wanting to invoke some ruling that prohibits teams ......namely CC fro0m playing the CHARGERS

UGLY game that could have been a scrimmage on Aug 10th from the looks.

Crest made so many mistakes that could have cost them late. Was happy #11 was able to make the play on 4th down after his struggles.

Someone will have to explain to me why Crest lines up in shotgun on short yardage plays so often.

Shame on Weddington for their crowd. You have a good program and that turnout was pitiful.

Crest can build on this win after causing themselves so much adversity. Weddington will have to clean up their Special Teams and learn to put their foot down on an opponent.

Also need to give credit to Weddington. They made Crest earn their yards. QB had a lot of pressure and was very elusive and created time for his receivers.

it was fun to watch on here when crestrules was on here but i think hes only around when crest has a really good team tho

Jaw Jacker ole Jaw Jacker.....Come out, come out wherever you are. My wifi signal, phone reception, and power is all good here in the meth infested trailer I live in. I was wondering if you had an excuse for why you are hiding? Phone dead, power out?? I figured the high end neighborhood you're from, that myself from Cleveland County and neighbors from Gaston County can't afford to live in would have excellent coverage everywhere. I will crack open another Busch while we all wait.

GOOD WIN CHARGERS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT