ADVERTISEMENT

Weddington @ Crest

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
Third defending state champion Crest will face...

Last night loss really hurt the Charger boys, but hell, I along with some others didn't give them much of a chance. Yet they had a chance at the end...that shows that these boys are capable of winning the rest of these games during the regular season as long as they come in with the same fight and desire to win as they had last night...

Weddington is on a roll, and are showing they are still champs. They are looking to avenge their loss from the third round in 2015 the odds are not in crests favor, but they can pull off the upset.

Reactions: 72 State Champion
Crest has some injuries to overcome Ross,McIntyre, and Blanton!

Crest by 10 ...Weddington hasn't played anyone
They have played some good opponents so far. What schedule you looking at? They beat Ardrey Kell by 28 and Charlotte Catholic only beat them by 24. This will be a big game but I have Weddington by 10.

Crest rolls and a new era starts! You'll still take your yearly arse whooping from the Raiders, however.

Third defending state champion Crest will face...

Last night loss really hurt the Charger boys, but hell, I along with some others didn't give them much of a chance. Yet they had a chance at the end...that shows that these boys are capable of winning the rest of these games during the regular season as long as they come in with the same fight and desire to win as they had last night...

Weddington is on a roll, and are showing they are still champs. They are looking to avenge their loss from the third round in 2015 the odds are not in crests favor, but they can pull off the upset.

91 you could consider asking South Point or Shelby to beat Weddington for you if it's too big of a task for the Chargers. Never hurts to ask!!

I think this will be a low scoring game, both teams come in with stout defenses, Weddingtons offense has an edge over Crest. Crest has home field advantage and has played tougher opponents. I would not be surprised to see Crest pull off the upset. The chargers could really use this confidence boost before conference. However the injuries are going to effect the chargers...I heard one kid is done for the season.

Reactions: Crestuff
Sorry Charlie, crest is going to keep shooting them selves in the foot with mistakes. Weddington is more disciplined. I guess I was wrong earlier this year. Oh well farewell. Maybe Crest will be relevant next year, they do have a lot of juniors. But this season for the power ponies is basically a 2nd round exit at best. Try not to call for the coaches head too early

Crest has a good enough D to keep them in any game, there working with a new offense, i feel by end of yr they will be hard to handle

Guess that goes both ways, Shelby missed out on 2 fgs, and numerous times in red zone with no points, especially in the 2 yard line

Reactions: 72 State Champion
I think Crest's defense surprised a lot of people last Friday. Should be a great game, and I am pulling for you Chargers!

Remember this name...DJ Fuller.....kid is going to be special at Crest in a couple years. Middle school qb....he is a baller!

Reactions: smashmouth5
I think Crest's defense surprised a lot of people last Friday. Should be a great game, and I am pulling for you Chargers!

Remember this name...DJ Fuller.....kid is going to be special at Crest in a couple years. Middle school qb....he is a baller!
I hear they have a 9th grader that's going to be special.

They have played some good opponents so far. What schedule you looking at? They beat Ardrey Kell by 28 and Charlotte Catholic only beat them by 24. This will be a big game but I have Weddington by 10.
The feared Audrey Kell you proved my point!

2 teams looking to prove themselves this season. Should be a good one. Crest has started to get some guys emerging as playmakers, The KM transfer Zanders and the boy that ran the ball last week have the ability to change the game with one play. should be playoff atmosphere this Friday!

LOL. Ardrey Kell is 0-4 and was down to Charlotte Catholic 38-7 before scoring meaningless touchdowns late.

LOL. Ardrey Kell is 0-4 and was down to Charlotte Catholic 38-7 before scoring meaningless touchdowns late. Weddington hasn't played anyone.

LOL. Ardrey Kell is 0-4 and was down to Charlotte Catholic 38-7 before scoring meaningless touchdowns late.

LOL. Ardrey Kell is 0-4 and was down to Charlotte Catholic 38-7 before scoring meaningless touchdowns late. Weddington hasn't played anyone.

Just curious....is Ardrey Kell 0-4 and were they down to Charlotte Catholic 38-7 before scoring meaningless touchdowns late?

You couldn't have two more opposite teams and fan bases playing in this one. On one side you have very polite kids and classy fans. On the other side you have the complete opposite. Trash vs class....I think Weddington wins by 10. They are the champs and deserve the respect!

You couldn't have two more opposite teams and fan bases playing in this one. On one side you have very polite kids and classy fans. On the other side you have the complete opposite. Trash vs class....I think Weddington wins by 10. They are the champs and deserve the respect!
Trash vs Class = stupid go back to class, state champs yes you are but you will have to earn that W you see we have been doing this championship thing a lot longer than Weddington Brother. How about win you come to the stable's I will give you a tour of all the state championships and let you pay homage to all the greats.;):D

Trash vs Class = stupid go back to class, state champs yes you are but you will have to earn that W you see we have been doing this championship thing a lot longer than Weddington Brother. How about win you come to the stable's I will give you a tour of all the state championships and let you pay homage to all the greats.;):D

I have been to that dump meth infested trailer park county you call home. NOT impressed kid!

Ever sat in the home stands at a Weddington game? I have at a neutral site and it was disgusting. Entitled and fru fru....

Really Red Raider? Have you ever sat in the mess of inbred trailer trash that south point calls fans? At least the Weddington people aren't intermarried and living off unemployment. Weddington is a great program with kids that are well coached and disciplined. You better back off of Weddington, you guys don't want any part of that program.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I'm not sure Weddington has played enough big boy football to be throwing off on Crest and South Point. Weddington has 1 title Crest has 6 and SP has five? Calm down Preppie!

Never thought a Crest/Weddington thread would have this much tension.

8a60c3f0385e918cf05fc59f4cd3b59b.jpg

I am not a fan of either school, just a knowledgeable football fan in general. I have sat on Crest's side and Weddington as well. Crest's fan base is pure trash. Weddington is the complete opposite.

Really Red Raider? Have you ever sat in the mess of inbred trailer trash that south point calls fans? At least the Weddington people aren't intermarried and living off unemployment. Weddington is a great program with kids that are well coached and disciplined. You better back off of Weddington, you guys don't want any part of that program.

Calm down Huckleberry. No one said anything about the Weddington football team or program. However, I did mention the silver spoon crowd in the stands. I'm not looking for your approval on what I saw with my own eyes. And i promise you we aren't afraid of playing Weddington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT