ADVERTISEMENT

"Warning!! Do not feed the Bears!!"

Patsfball go back to that dumpster fire of a program that is Freedom minus BJ Emmons. We know you Pats secretly want to be Bears. That's why you went out and hired a former Bear as your head coach!
Hey, what can I say.... we wanted the best coach available

We love throwing the STINK at you. If there is a north east wind the smell of the schools sewer treatment area will kill you! That is a very embarrassing thing!!!

It might be embarrassing but it must be effective. Looking at your home record and the memories of when we played there last time and the results, it must work for you. Good luck Friday night, may we meet again in just over a week.

But first, we have some bear skat to deal with which has its on unique aroma.

Lol, this is one of the better threads of recent. Good luck to both of these non athletic, non passing, overrated teams. Both should be very happy considering they have over achieved to even be here!

I do hope you realize Freedom lost to Patton, who lost to both Pisgah and Tuscola.

Patsfball,
Maybe you should focus on supporting Freedom's climb back to an average program. By the way, how is your coaching situation? You were pretty vocal during your short season!

Well said!!!! How I feel exactly. My son is a senior and I think it bothers me more than him. I am a nervous wreck about Friday. He is as cool as a cucumber. Wish I could just calm down and enjoy the game.
It has been a great year. 10 wins is great year 11 or 12 would be even better. Been watching my boy play since 3rd grade. Hoping a few colleges may come around but nothing beats high school football.
Ulla, special moment for the parents for sure. I am sure it means a lot to him to know that you are there and have his back. Good luck and I hope he finds that college education that allows him to continue his football dream. It is a special game.

Reactions: seadog28
Patsfball,
Maybe you should focus on supporting Freedom's climb back to an average program. By the way, how is your coaching situation? You were pretty vocal during your short season!
Our seasons end about the time yours does... this year is the exception. Freedom has blessed Allen with close to 30 wins... want to put a bid in for him?

I am really not a fan of all you guys jumping on patsfball. He has had to take it in the shorts for a few years with the jet sweep master. Probably the only person in the history of the coaching profession to not win a playoff game with a Rivals #1 RB and not score a touchdown with App State's tightend his senoir year. He actually moved him from offense to defense his senoir season. Embarassing. Be easy as patsfball has had to witness coaching excellence.

Well thank you RealityRulz. I have witnessed first hand his ability to make a very talented player look average at best.... and I'm not talking about one from an opposing team. Opposing coaches love him!

Well thank you RealityRulz. I have witnessed first hand his ability to make a very talented player look average at best.... and I'm not talking about one from an opposing team. Opposing coaches love him!

He sounds like the perfect candidate for the NCSU head football or basketball coaching positions. The Wolfpack are experts at hiring coaches who can do so little with so much.

Game day! Good luck tonight Bears, I was on a team that had to go to a mighty Charlotte Catholic team that was the number 1 team in the state all week everyone told us we had no bussiness being on the field with...us mountain boys were slow and had not been hit....that night they all found out we were not a joke! I know your tired of hearing it this week so go show them tonight that they should have took y'all serious! Good luck tonight men win or not it's been a blast watching you all and I know you all will bring it tonight! Mill town has your back

Come on man. If it wasn't for a fumble and the 2nd stringers....SP would have hung 60 on Tuscola. I don't think Pisgah is 60 points better.
SP Blows Pisgah out...Pisgah maybe the weakest slowest most unathletic team left in the playoffs in all classifications

Geez just looked at the news and now I'm definitely feeling for the people of Belmont. Heard they're evacuating people by the thousands and the storm sirens are going off. I hope you guys all get out safe before 7:30. THATS WHEN THE BEARNADO WILL HIT AND LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!!!! Please leave town now while it's still an option. Do not try to brave the force that is the Bears defense or try to withstand the air raid that will be relentless! If that's not bad enough there will be debris (Raiders defense) flying around everywhere when the BEARNADO pounds the rock inside. This is your warning. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

Just a heads up for you SP fans. In the 4th quarter, if you have the big lead that I expect you will have, your players need to be prepared for some late hits/cheap shots. The Bears have two players in particular who have trouble controlling their emotions and things could get out of hand. I am sure the Forestview fans remember what occurred a couple years ago near the end of their game against Pisgah.

Reactions: BlueVols
Just a heads up for you SP fans. In the 4th quarter, if you have the big lead that I expect you will have, your players need to be prepared for some late hits/cheap shots. The Bears have two players in particular who have trouble controlling their emotions and things could get out of hand. I am sure the Forestview fans remember what occurred a couple years ago near the end of their game against Pisgah.
Have not heard from you since all the CROW you eat after the Bears beat your mounties!!! Go back to your video game!

Have not heard from you since all the CROW you eat after the Bears beat your mounties!!! Go back to your video game!

I have been around. No need to run and hide. I don't play video games so I guess I will go back to my beautiful wife. Let me know if I am right about the late hits.

Well guys... It looks like it's time to eat a little crow. We got outplayed and were overmatched. It was encouraging to see us move the ball early and fight on defense early. After we tried to kick on fourth down our team seemed deflated and it was a slaughter from then on. South Point you've got an awesome thing going with that coach. I don't think I've ever seen a better coached high school team. Between their discipline and strategy I've never seen anything quite like it. They were two steps ahead of anything we threw at them. Good luck South Point the rest of the playoffs! I will be pulling for you!

Well guys... It looks like it's time to eat a little crow. We got outplayed and were overmatched. It was encouraging to see us move the ball early and fight on defense early. After we tried to kick on fourth down our team seemed deflated and it was a slaughter from then on. South Point you've got an awesome thing going with that coach. I don't think I've ever seen a better coached high school team. Between their discipline and strategy I've never seen anything quite like it. They were two steps ahead of anything we threw at them. Good luck South Point the rest of the playoffs! I will be pulling for you!
Thanks Albino. You have made it fun this week.

Reactions: AlbinoPolarBear

It was a lot of fun all week on the boards with you Bears fans. Like the old times on these boards. The results tonight were not at all surprising. You all just could not fathom what you were going to see coming in based on the teams you played this year. We took our lumps early from the schedule we played early and grew up from it. I think this is Coach Mickey Lineberger's finest coaching year based on where SP was then vs now. Playoff ready and battle tested. And by the way, we are moving to 2A next year also, so we will probably see each other again real soon.

Geez just looked at the news and now I'm definitely feeling for the people of Belmont. Heard they're evacuating people by the thousands and the storm sirens are going off. I hope you guys all get out safe before 7:30. THATS WHEN THE BEARNADO WILL HIT AND LEAVE NO SURVIVORS!!!! Please leave town now while it's still an option. Do not try to brave the force that is the Bears defense or try to withstand the air raid that will be relentless! If that's not bad enough there will be debris (Raiders defense) flying around everywhere when the BEARNADO pounds the rock inside. This is your warning. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!![/QUOTE

Too much Moonshine polar bear

Reactions: AlbinoPolarBear
I don't drink that Crap. It's all Mountain Dew, cigarettes, and Skoal for me. I'm just confident in my Bears! I was just a little off this time

Our seasons end about the time yours does... this year is the exception. Freedom has blessed Allen with close to 30 wins... want to put a bid in for him?
Freedom has blessed Allen with close to 30 wins... want to put a bid in for him? Could it be that Freedom's fall has less to do with coaching than a talent deficiency? That comes and goes you know.

No. Freedom is loaded with talent. Very little discipline the past couple of years. No real game plans, no adjustments made at halftime when getting scorched. Everyone knows what Freedom needs, and it's not talent.

Reactions: ShineTime
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT