ADVERTISEMENT

"Warning!! Do not feed the Bears!!"

Don't forget to get him an Adult Medium if it's a South Point shirt (their sizes run a bit small over there). That family is all in on the Bears! If Chappie ever leaves I hope Brindley gets it.

Him and his siblings did so well on the scout team that I think they might be starting Friday so we can rest our other defenders for the fourth round.

Reactions: seadog28
The one thing South Point better be prepared for is Pisgah throwing it up to that one big wide receiver, particularly in the redzone. They are well coached so i am sure they will have someone adequately sized in that situation to guard him. My Cougars decided we just werent going to cover him, so we lost a game we had no business losing. Pisgah is not the most athletic team in the world. Play hard and tough yes, but they dont wow you with anything.
They don't have anyone with that kind of size defending the back end but I bet he has two inch arms after the midgets fold him up like a lawn chair a couple of times.

The lack of video on Pisgah is amazing. Obvious that video camera technology has not yet made its way to that part of the Appalachian mountains. Suggest we take up a collection to buy a Super 8 movie camera and give to the Pisgah team. Present it to them at halftime as most of their fans will be on the road by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: I-40 traveler
After Friday night it will be basketball season for you backwoods malodorous Pisgah hayseeds. We were tested by your top rival Friday night, and our juggernaut program aced the test, delivering a lopsided beat down of epic proportions to a team Pisgah struggled with in OT.

Our offense is like a fine tuned machine. Pick your poison. Take out the fullback and our QB will make you pay with the option. Sell out on the option and we will pick you apart with short precise passes or beat you to death with our full back. Our defensive linemen and linebackers are beasts, big, fast and very physical. Come at us Friday night and we will show you the playoff door. Take that L and and Canton stench back up the mountain.

One thing is for sure. Modesty runs rampant in Belmont. I hear that Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh and Swinney have apartments in Belmont to keep a close eye on the talent there and stay abreast of the latest coaching disciplines.

Reactions: ai1015
One thing is for sure. Modesty runs rampant in Belmont. I hear that Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh and Swinney have apartments in Belmont to keep a close eye on the talent there and stay abreast of the latest coaching disciplines.

They all check in with Micky Lineberger and Phil Tate before making any major decision.

Obviously. Well all this flatland, red clay mud sucking prophecy might come true Friday night. I don't know. But one thing is for sure. If I could buy you guys for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth I could retire. Investment opportunity of a lifetime. Trump might even jump on that one.

The lack of video on Pisgah is amazing. Obvious that video camera technology has not yet made its way to that part of the Appalachian mountains. Suggest we take up a collection to buy a Super 8 movie camera and give to the Pisgah team. Present it to them at halftime as most of their fans will be on the road by the end of the 3rd quarter.

Take it easy, Waynesville is the only part of the county that has cable. In Canton, we are still on rope.

Last edited:
The 06 Pisgah team would win this game 48 to 0. That was a special team.

Obviously. Well all this flatland, red clay mud sucking prophecy might come true Friday night. I don't know. But one thing is for sure. If I could buy you guys for what you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth I could retire. Investment opportunity of a lifetime. Trump might even jump on that one.
Won't sell that philosophy on Shark Tank. You got to bring something better than that. Act like you been here before even though the 3rd Round is going to feel like purgatory for Pisgah.

That's an interesting philosophy. I was taught that acting like you been there before meant being humble and non braggadocius. Ain't seen much of that from Belmont. Different philosophies I guess.

Cmon Blackbear90 get in the playoff spirit. It's not about how you play, it's about what you say! I say the Raiders better be ready for this double winged attack or it's gonna be over quick Friday night in Belmont

As we join together as brothers, in this game of high school football, let us give thanks to our mountain brethren. May their trip to Lineberger be a safe one. May their players strive to achieve. And, may the whole motley group lose gracefully and shag their asses back up to where they come from.

We are the Mighty Red Raiders!

I'm just praying that Santa lets y'all off work so you can catch the game. I've heard it's a busy time of the year in his workshop.

One day, two Pisgah Bears fans, named Bubba and Earl were driving down the road, drinking a couple of Buds. The passenger, Bubba, said "Lookey thar up ahead Earl, it's a po-leece roadblock! We're gonna get busted fer drinkin these here beers!"

"Don't worry Bubba," Earl said. "We'll just pull over and finish drinkin these beers, peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, then throw the bottles under the seat."

"What fer?" asked Bubba.

"Just let me do the talkin, okay?" said Earl. They finished their beers, threw the empty bottles under the seat and slapped the labels on their foreheads.

When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff said, "Have you boys been drinking?"

"No sir," said Earl, "we're on the patch."

How did you find out about that? They're my kin. But you know what's even better about that story? The police let em off with a warning so long as they shared those patches with him!

That's what you call mountain ingenuity, ya see. And yea that double wing the boys are running this week is gonna be ferocious. I hear that Compton's playbook is coming out of a dusty vault.

Dan, a 35 year old New York stock broker had made it so big on Wall Street that he was able to retire at a young age.

Using his wealth, he buys a small cottage in the North Carolina mountains.

After 6 months of hardly any human contact, except for venturing into town for supplies, he hears a knock on his door.

He opens the door to find this big, surly, bearded man standing in front of him.

"May I help you," Dan asks.

"The name's Jim, I live 'bout two miles down the road in my cabin," the man says.

"I'm having a party this coming Saturday and I thought I'd invite you seein' that you're new and all here."

Dan accepts the invitation saying, "Great, I haven't been out in six months."

Jim says "I gotta warn ya, there's gon' be a lot a drinkin at this party."

"Well, I've been to all the bars in New York and have held my ground with the best of them," Dan replies.

"A lot of fightin' goes on that these parties too," Jim says.

Dan replies "well, it'll be nice to get out and I think I can hold my own."

Jim offers, "there's also gon' be some wild love making."

"Well I have been alone for the last six months," Dan says with a laugh.

So the two exchange numbers and directions and just as Jim is walking away Dan says "What should I wear?"

Jim turns and replies, "Whatever you want, just gon' be us two."

This is starting to sound like the Pisgah vs Shelby thread several years ago, the Bairs did not have a chance against that Shelby size/speed. I think that was the best HS football game Ive ever seen. The Tuscola vs Hibriten and West Rowan games would be a close second, followed by some of the Scotland vs Richmond games.

I think this was Pisgah's first play of the game.....

Last edited:

Here is some video of the Bairs Offense Raidertime. They dont usually change much from year to year.

RT,

I feel ya. Everything looks like it's in slow motion, but it's not. It takes a while, but then you go, aah!

Shelby vs Pisgah 06 entire game

Don't let nostradoofus seadog get in yalls head ! Of course he hasn't been right on a score prediction for about 3 years ... lol love ya Dog

What do you call a South Point fan on the moon
A problem

What do you call 10 South point fans on the moon
A problem

What do you call 100 South Point fans on the moon
A problem

What do you call ALL South Point fans on the moon

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

;)

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT