bearfan4life

Aug 22, 2009
Who y’all got?
Franklin@Pisgah
North Hendo@Tuscola
West Hendo@Smoky
East Hendo-bye

I’ll go
Pisgah- bears have to take care of business and not over look Franklin for the next two big ones coming up. Bears run D has been pretty stout all year. I don’t think this Franklin team is as physical as some in the past. Tuscola may have done Pisgah a favor losing to Franklin last week. Should make sure they don’t sleep walk through this one.

Game of the week
Tuscola-(I think) not even trolling here this one is a toss up imo, let me be clear a toss up if West plays. If he doesn’t my pick instantly changes to NH.I think some people jumped the gun early when Tuscola stayed close to Asheville I’m not sure that was the accomplishment we all thought at the time. They are a late comeback away from being a one win team. That said they need this one and they are at home. NH is still a mystery to me at this point but I still see them as a finesse type team, I think Tuscola can get a few stops against that type of team. Physical teams are were they are struggling. I think if West plays Tuscola wins a shoot out something like 42-38. If he’s out it gets ugly and Tuscolas season is basically over.

Man I feel dirty after that….go Knights..

West Henderson-Best team in conference by far and maybe in WNC to this point. Not much needs to be said here. Biggest thing for WH at this point is to stay healthy. I look for SM to try and 3-4 yard WH to death to keep the ball away from WH. Maybe it works for a quarter? But West wins this one with a similar score to what they had last week 42-14ish.

Hopefully East Hendo gets the win against the bye but I’m not sure at this point

Pisgah - Big win. The bears are rolling!

North Henderson - I think the knights are better than people give them credit for and Tuscola is reeling.

West Henderson - I need to get out to Mills River and watch the Falcons. These dudes seem like the real deal.

Pisgah
Tuscola.. this one is hard with the qb status up in the air.
West.

Did I just hear a U-haul start up on the western side of the Haywood County?
I took it the QB played and they still just didn’t have enough? I don’t know when I remember a Tuscola team look this bad on defense…have to be giving up on average 30ish a game. That’s just crazy, that’s with a just average schedule. They have played decent teams but it’s not like they have just played a juggernaut that dropped 60 on them to drive the average up. They are just getting pounded on that side of the ball weekly. I know Crompton wants to score points but my gosh you have got to stop somebody here and there

Bearfan, tuscola had the ball with 6min left and the lead. 4th and 1 on their own 30 yardline and got stuffed. Instead of punting. 2 plays later North scores. Noth gets a pick 6 a few plays later. And yes their starting qb played.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Not West’s best night. Long ride out to Sylva. Starting QB out on offense due to an elbow injury this week in practice. Starting LB disqualified early in the game due to 2 PF penalties. Terrible officiating and had to overcome SM ball control offense. Even so, Falcons win 28-13 setting up a big showdown with the bears next week.

Not West’s best night. Long ride out to Sylva. Starting QB out on offense due to an elbow injury this week in practice. Starting LB disqualified early in the game due to 2 PF penalties. Terrible officiating and had to overcome SM ball control offense. Even so, Falcons win 28-13 setting up a big showdown with the bears next week.
Both teams will be ready next week! Should be a good ballgame. 🏈

Reactions: PBBear51
Yeah the style SM plays is effective sorta “takes the air out of the ball” if you will. Definitely will 3-4 yard you to death. Hard place to win anyway. I still think they are the team to beat. Pisgah will have to play the best game of the year and probably have a little luck. It’s not out of the question, I think Pisgahs D can actually keep them in it but not sure how many points Pisgah can put on West.

What did I tell yall about them having to replace the bulbs on the score board earlier this year?! Unfortunately it's on both sides.
Gotta keep working and getting better!
Second half was much much better just got behind the 8ball so to say.
Coming down to making that one big play late

• Haha
Reactions: Pisgah Bears
What did I tell yall about them having to replace the bulbs on the score board earlier this year?! Unfortunately it's on both sides.
Gotta keep working and getting better!
Second half was much much better just got behind the 8ball so to say.
Coming down to making that one big play late
Hats off to you for still being here. Your two co “fans” that talk the most on here have been in hiding the past few weeks. Maybe after you beat East they will be brave enough to come back during game week but I doubt it. I sorta miss them but the average IQ level has been up in their absence.

Hats off to you for still being here. Your two co “fans” that talk the most on here have been in hiding the past few weeks. Maybe after you beat East they will be brave enough to come back during game week but I doubt it. I sorta miss them but the average IQ level has been up in their absence.
Not hiding in the least . And for the record anytime someone from canton posts on here we all know iq is non existent.

It was a strange game. I would guess North had maybe 30-40 yds rushing, no sustained drives, but 4 long pass plays (2-3 on 3rd and long). I thought the keys to the game would be stop the run, clean up penalties and have the starting quarterback in the lineup….did all three of those.

It was a strange game. I would guess North had maybe 30-40 yds rushing, no sustained drives, but 4 long pass plays (2-3 on 3rd and long). I thought the keys to the game would be stop the run, clean up penalties and have the starting quarterback in the lineup….did all three of those.
Usually you would think that would do the trick, win most games if you do those things. What was the turnover ratio?

Best I remember we recovered a fumble and had an interception. They had the pick six. Truly, all their offense came on a total of 5 plays.

Haha who said I was talking about you? But good to know you’re kicking….I barely had to cast the hook in the water no bait needed
Don’t lie… You know you missed me.. And who baited who? You can’t resist me. LOl 🤡

You have no defense .If they can't run on you they pass. That number 30 from Franklin got over two hundred yards against you. The whole team got 89 last night against the Bears.

You have no defense .If they can't run on you they pass. That number 30 from Franklin got over two hundred yards against you. The whole team got 89 last night against the Bears.
Actually that was the first team that has had a lot of success passing against us and they really didn’t ….except for 4 passes. It wasn’t like they were throwing the ball all over the field. Also, our DB’s were in good position and fell on two of those. Ultimately, I can’t really argue, we have given up a lot of points especially the run in past weeks. Last night, adjustments were made and they didn’t have any success running the ball.

Last edited:
Actually that was the first team that has had a lot of success passing against us and they really didn’t ….except for 4 passes. It wasn’t like they were throwing the ball all over the field. Also, our DB’s were in good position and fell on two of those. Ultimately, I can’t really argue, we have given up a lot of points especially the run in past weeks. Last night, adjustments were made and they didn’t have any success running the ball.
Hmm I dunno sometimes when things aren’t going right teams just can’t seem to catch a break. We had that a lot last year. Seemed like Pisgah was in almost every game last year, they played hard. But they had absolutely no luck. Best player last year got hurt in a close game against Franklin, if he plays the whole game i think Pisgah wins that game last year. He ends up out for the year just before Tuscola game. Have a wide open man on the 2 point conversion against you guys and just couldn’t connect. It was just something every week, seems like sometimes teams are just snake bitten. Sounds like that’s sorta what’s going on right now for you guys, well that and just giving up to many points. Got a chance to get right this week against East before the county showdown.

Don’t lie… You know you missed me.. And who baited who? You can’t resist me. LOl 🤡
Haha it is more fun with you here, I’ll not argue that. Plus it gets your pulse rate up when you get angry with us, good for the heart

• Haha
Reactions: 91ths
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT