ADVERTISEMENT

"Warning!! Do not feed the Bears!!"

In all seriousness Black Bear fans

South Point players all have written in sharpie on their cleats the letters

TGIF

it reminds them that " toes go in first "

How do you get a Shelby graduate off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

Last edited:
Reactions: patsfball
What do you get when you breed a ground hog and a Shelby Lion football player?

Six more weeks of bad football.

What are the best four years of a Shelby student’s life?

Third grade.

Why did the Lion get fired from the M&M plant as a quality control inspector?

He kept throwing out all the W&W’s.

• Why did the Lion get rid of his freezer?
He got tired of cutting the ice into little squares to fit into the trays.

• What's the best selling underarm deodorant in Shelby?
Raid.

• Why can't Shelby farmers raise chickens?
They plant the eggs too deep.

Huh
Heard they were shooting one this Friday. It's going to be a remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I heard it will be starring Parrott as Snow White running over the seven dwarves (SP front seven)

Huh
Heard they were shooting one this Friday. It's going to be a remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. I heard it will be starring Parrott as Snow White running over the seven dwarves (SP front seven)

Unfortunately, Parrott got gnarled and his stand in got hurt too. Sorry, bro!

Hey what else is there good to make fun of about Belmont?
I'll give you one on Canton... we like our cousins a little more than we should
What you got?

Hey what else is there good to make fun of about Belmont?
I'll give you one on Canton... we like our cousins a little more than we should
What you got?

The only thing I can think of is all these damn Yankees, but I know you guys are dealing with it too. How bad is it smelling in Canton these days? Still smell like money?

There were two boys from Belmont taking a whiz off the Catawba River bridge late one night. One said, man that water is cold. The other said, deep too!

There were two boys from Belmont taking a whiz off the Catawba River bridge late one night. One said, man that water is cold. The other said, deep too!

We know this, but our mountain brothers manhood doesn't pop out till June. Unfortunately , they then maim themselves thinking they have a leach. So, for mountain men, the water is always cold. Never deep.

Na we don't have Yankee problems. That money smell keeps them away. You must be thinking of the "Mighty Mountaineers" who you all drubbed. Then again, their problem is more Florida. Pretty sure their team came out of the tunnel throwing up the "U", some tomahawk chopping, while others were gator chomping. They're a little confused but at least they've got their home state right.

Reactions: seadog28
Na we don't have Yankee problems. That money smell keeps them away. You must be thinking of the "Mighty Mountaineers" who you all drubbed. Then again, their problem is more Florida. Pretty sure their team came out of the tunnel throwing up the "U", some tomahawk chopping, while others were gator chomping. They're a little confused but at least they've got their home state right.

Lol

I'm a High School Football psycho, so forgive me for the following diatribe. High School football is the last time our great young men have pure fun playing the game.

We all know how that feels, and we want it for our young men. We want a cheerleader to smile at our boy because he is special. We want a band to play their hearts out because they care. We want a group of classmates striving to represent their classmates. We want our communities to appreciate the hard work a group of future leaders will do for them and their school.

After High School, for those that continue, the game becomes a job and the joy disappears. But, you always have great memories of sacrificing, practice after practice, for your school, community and classmates while suiting up as a high school player.

I will honor every young man on the Lineberger field Friday night, and will be sad for the seniors who have played their last game. But, I will never be sad about the effort, joy, relationships and commitment our young men have given to us and each other.

Good luck, Bears! My Mill Town plays like yours!

Huh
Per Albino's analysis of the Bear's roster, Parrott is the equivalent of Snow White. I must assume they have the equivalent of Tinker Bell at QB, and Cinderella, Ariel, and Jasmine blocking for them. In response, SP will have big Phillip handle DL duties by himself. The rest of the boys can rest up for the real game coming up next week.

Lol, this is one of the better threads of recent. Good luck to both of these non athletic, non passing, overrated teams. Both should be very happy considering they have over achieved to even be here!

Patsfball go back to that dumpster fire of a program that is Freedom minus BJ Emmons. We know you Pats secretly want to be Bears. That's why you went out and hired a former Bear as your head coach!

Reactions: patsfball
I'm a High School Football psycho, so forgive me for the following diatribe. High School football is the last time our great young men have pure fun playing the game.

We all know how that feels, and we want it for our young men. We want a cheerleader to smile at our boy because he is special. We want a band to play their hearts out because they care. We want a group of classmates striving to represent their classmates. We want our communities to appreciate the hard work a group of future leaders will do for them and their school.

After High School, for those that continue, the game becomes a job and the joy disappears. But, you always have great memories of sacrificing, practice after practice, for your school, community and classmates while suiting up as a high school player.

I will honor every young man on the Lineberger field Friday night, and will be sad for the seniors who have played their last game. But, I will never be sad about the effort, joy, relationships and commitment our young men have given to us and each other.

Good luck, Bears! My Mill Town plays like yours!
Well said!!!! How I feel exactly. My son is a senior and I think it bothers me more than him. I am a nervous wreck about Friday. He is as cool as a cucumber. Wish I could just calm down and enjoy the game.
It has been a great year. 10 wins is great year 11 or 12 would be even better. Been watching my boy play since 3rd grade. Hoping a few colleges may come around but nothing beats high school football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT