ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
It's High Noon and the poll has NE nudging WRH by 1 vote. I must be the deciding factor .... LOL
😂😂. I have to go vote my own self #1. I had forgotten about it. Sorry Sam 😀 I got a phone call earlier and one of my friends from East Duplin is coming to the game tonight here in Elizabeth City. I think we’re all in for a burner tonight.

Still on the job Goob. Can't make it. Should be a good one. Good luck both ways

I will be pulling for WRH tonight, not gonna make that trip. I don't drive that far unless my Tigers are playing. Going to the St. Pauls vs. Princeton game and see those dogs battle it out. Good luck to the Bulldogs tonight, and that's coming from a Tigers fan. Coach Mot said his dogs love to hunt this time of season. GO GET EM DOGS!!!

Shame this game not the Shelby /Reidsvilke is not being streamed on NFHS but the St Paul’s/Princeton and the Mauden/East Surry games are being streamed on NFHS
Problem is Stste/Carolina on ABC

Heard a guy on radio said Wallace charter bus broke down on the way. Game will now start at 730

My boy Dempsey Teachey paid the bill for all the Wrh fans at Applebee’s tonight. The bill was almost $500, that’s hospitality right there. I’m out till games over

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT