ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
Congrats to Wallace. It was a great game for them. I had a chance to meet a lot of the posters from Wallace at the game. NE couldn't stop the run and struggled on offense. Wallace has some of the best coaches in the state.

Congrats to Wallace. It was a great game for them. I had a chance to meet a lot of the posters from Wallace at the game. NE couldn't stop the run and struggled on offense. Wallace has some of the best coaches in the state.
How's goob?

Awesome game by our Dogs. Want to call out Goob and cousin Dempsey and fans. Very hospitable! Dempsey bought over 10 of our Dogs dinner and drinks. Sorry one had to lose. Goob is gracious in defeat. He is butt hurt tho

• Haha
Reactions: Otis4411 and UNC91
I enjoyed meeting you tonight. I agree with you about Kevin Motsinger. He is flat out getting it done. They are well coached. They don't make mistakes, no penalties much. They are very methodical in what they do. I really like their approach to it. This is what we do can you stop us. We had a good team this year and they made us look the same way. Those onside kicks were a huge key in the game. 4 turnovers on them and 3 TD's. Some of the WRH guys were hollering to kick it deep. I was like damn fellas it's working for you! They been doing that with success all year. I know goob is upset with the result. I felt the same way 2 weeks ago. I feel better tonight about the way we looked because they made NE look the same way. I even told goob I wanted my Eagles to get some of his!!!! I think we match up good. Just can't handle WRH this year. I hope they win it all!!

How's goob?
He needs therapy. I told him WRH was better than he was given credit.
I hope the Lister kid will be ok. I didn't see the hit cause it was in the midst of a big pile but they said it was helmet to helmet and he couldn't feel his arms. Hopefully it's just a stinger of sorts and he will be ok. It put a damper on the game. Hate to see that.

I kept saying to my pal Goob u haven’t played a team like wrh all year now he told me they practiced to stop our offense to stop the wing t but I asked him which did he prepare for!! The Michigan slot T or the Jim Brett t or the Delaware version we ran all 3 tonight and the had no answer!! But I after the game I talked to fresh and flecther and coach moore good dude and he told me man you guys are big and fast!!

Just like you spouted off last week there is NO way WRH was gonna score 50 on NE. You said WRH would be lucky to get 30 on your vaunted D. How did that “being real” prediction work out for ya.

That guy James and goobs never played the game so have no idea about football lol

Reactions: BigBird12
I enjoyed meeting you tonight. I agree with you about Kevin Motsinger. He is flat out getting it done. They are well coached. They don't make mistakes, no penalties much. They are very methodical in what they do. I really like their approach to it. This is what we do can you stop us. We had a good team this year and they made us look the same way. Those onside kicks were a huge key in the game. 4 turnovers on them and 3 TD's. Some of the WRH guys were hollering to kick it deep. I was like damn fellas it's working for you! They been doing that with success all year. I know goob is upset with the result. I felt the same way 2 weeks ago. I feel better tonight about the way we looked because they made NE look the same way. I even told goob I wanted my Eagles to get some of his!!!! I think we match up good. Just can't handle WRH this year. I hope they win it all!!

He got out coached weeks ago by ED. Everyone was calling for his head. He's got good assistance that played ball in colleg, and great players........

Well that means ED would have mopped the field with the Eagles and Jk probably would as well😂😂😂
I have no doubt that ED would have beat NE by 2 tds and I’m pretty sure jk would have given them a hell of a game too. For a team that was undefeated and supposed to be all-world, according to their posters, they weren’t very good on either side of the ball. Did the all mighty Freshwater even play? I sure didn’t hear his name called very often lol. According to MaxPreps WRH had 584 yards rushing and 8 tds. Kanye was 33 for 275 and 6 by himself! It was hilarious how their hype man announcer was so loud talking about “ bring the energy “ in the 1st quarter and by the 4th we could barely hear him say a word from the WRH side. I’m sure he was tired of saying “touchdown Bulldogs” all night. It became a soft whisper at the end

PS...does anyone have an update of the kid that got hurt? I hope and pray he’s ok and makes a full recovery!

I have no doubt that ED would have beat NE by 2 tds and I’m pretty sure jk would have given them a hell of a game too. For a team that was undefeated and supposed to be all-world, according to their posters, they weren’t very good on either side of the ball. Did the all mighty Freshwater even play? I sure didn’t hear his name called very often lol. According to MaxPreps WRH had 584 yards rushing and 8 tds. Kanye was 33 for 275 and 6 by himself! It was hilarious how their hype man announcer was so loud talking about “ bring the energy “ in the 1st quarter and by the 4th we could barely hear him say a word from the WRH side. I’m sure he was tired of saying “touchdown Bulldogs” all night. It became a soft whisper at the end

PS...does anyone have an update of the kid that got hurt? I hope and pray he’s ok and makes a full recovery!

Yea nE always blows the smoke and self proclaimed beast of the East. ED definitely mop NE by 3 or 4 tds as well. JK would have beaten them but closer game

NE finished 4th or 5th in the ECC and first round clowns
Freshwater played just ran the ball down his throat all night and they had no answer.

Honestly believe NE thought they had the game one, because they couldn't have watch film. Allow 3 or 4 onside kicks lollllllll terrible coaching to never make an adjustment.....

Reactions: blackbulldog
Unc I tried to tell em they didn’t wanna listen to me they practiced for a offense the kids never saw they practiced for one style and got a style they wasn’t ready for they lined up in the full T slot T and the Delaware T in which NE on saw one style on tape lol I tried to tell em!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT