ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
NE by 7-10 pts. I’ve seen enough of them over the last few years to know you’re not going to run it down their throats. If WRH wins I’ll be happy for them too. Lots of good folks from that area.

NE by 7-10 pts. I’ve seen enough of them over the last few years to know you’re not going to run it down their throats. If WRH I’ll be happy for them too. Lots of good folks from that area.
You must not be from Duplin County or surrounding areas lol. They’d have you blacklisted

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
An ‘average’ Washington team put up 47. Northeastern can out-athlete teams till about the next round. Running teams in the playoffs have always given Northeastern problems. Hope the defense shows up next Friday

At least our title less program is still in the thick of things for a few more days anyways lol.
Hey goob let him talk to his self he just 😡😡😡😡 because they lost they couldn't get the job done I guess East duplin a tomato can to you got that ass beat tonight...so just shut up and watch us play next week after Thanksgiving again for how many years in a row

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Hey goob let him talk to his self he just 😡😡😡😡 because they lost they couldn't get the job done I guess East duplin a tomato can to you got that ass beat tonight...so just shut up and watch us play next week after Thanksgiving again for how many years in a row
You sound like you're fun at parties.

I promised @olddog77 I would be respectful this week. So I got about 3 or 4 posts in before I chilled out. We know how good we are and now we can silence the critics

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT