ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
Could this be the year NE gets over the hump and win it all? The West bracket may take its toll with everybody beating each other up. Whoever wins it will have earned a great title
Yeah that West bracket has been an absolute gauntlet! Some really good teams over there slugging it out.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
Don't sleep on East Surry. Pulled off a hard fought victory Tonight over a good Monroe team. Not saying they'll beat maiden or Reidsville or Shelby but never know. Granted after Reidsville and Shelby go drago vs Rocky on each other who knows lol

You were probably the same clown who thought y’all would beat ED the first time. I’m game , let’s lay something on the line. You almost lost this game, inches, consider yourselves lucky.
Not lucky. Fortunate! Fortunate is good.
We will see y'all Friday enjoy your Thanksgiving... that's all you get from until Friday see ya........
James, Goobs needs some help
At least our title less program is still in the thick of things for a few more days anyways lol.
Goob. Duplinman ain't WRH

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Man go for it. Boards won't be the same
No sir, I’m not biting. I’ll let the players and coaches show out the way St Pauls and Greenville Rose did tonight. Everyone knows where I stand, I don’t need to throw any shade. I’m just glad we get the opportunity to play Wrh tbh. Hope you will come, I’ll buy you a seafood platter or filet mignon at Cypress Creek Grille if you come, Please try and come and get Mr Merle.

No sir, I’m not biting. I’ll let the players and coaches show out the way St Pauls and Greenville Rose did tonight. Everyone knows where I stand, I don’t need to throw any shade. I’m just glad we get the opportunity to play Wrh tbh. Hope you will come, I’ll buy you a seafood platter or filet mignon at Cypress Creek Grille if you come, Please try and come and get Mr Merle.
Need to get Cassie to take you to hospital. The time to be humble will be after game. We got 3 bad ass running backs and offensive line that can freaking play. 17 on steroids

Yes sir, we should be a pushover
Nobody said y’all would be a pushover stop being so ILL on comments on this board we all know NH Is Good or they wouldn’t still be in the playoffs!! Don’t act like wrh isn’t playing good football right now the defense is playing pretty good!! We all on these boards root by for our team hoping we win the games we play that’s it!!

Nobody said y’all would be a pushover stop being so ILL on comments on this board we all know NH Is Good or they wouldn’t still be in the playoffs!! Don’t act like wrh isn’t playing good football right now the defense is playing pretty good!! We all on these boards root by for our team hoping we win the games we play that’s it!!
It's going to be a hell of a game

Wow man. I think WRH might blow out NE. Washington wasn't very good and put up 47 pts. WRH defense definitely has turned the corner. Two back to back games of title winning defense.

Wrh 60
NE 35

Roberts 350+ 6 TDs

Goobs will go into hiding again. This game might get ugly and end the run NE been on lately. Huge drop-off for NE after this year...

Reactions: blackbulldog
Wow man. I think WRH might blow out NE. Washington wasn't very good and put up 47 pts. WRH defense definitely has turned the corner. Two back to back games of title winning defense.

Wrh 60
NE 35

Roberts 350+ 6 TDs

Goobs will go into hiding again. This game might get ugly and end the run NE been on lately. Huge drop-off for NE after this year...
Shit they not putting up 60 not even 30

I was at the NE game last night. My unbiased opinion...NE is very very dangerous and it should be a great game next week. That 57-47 score was not as close at it looks. NE was in control the whole game and led 57-33 late in the 4th. NE punted with about 1 minute left in the game and the Moore kid ran it back to the 1yd line on a great punt return(not sure why they punted). The Washington QB was very tough and scrappy and scrambled pretty well. They passed on NE and caught them in some situations.

NE #5 and #3 little slots are super quick and shifty in open space and that little QB can sling it. Gonna be a challenge for WRH secondary. I see something similar to the 2017 matchup with WRH. A shootout indeed!!

Oh also UNC91--my boys, the mighty James Kenan Tigers almost took out WRH 36-28 a few weeks ago!! What say you about that one huh and we got demolished by Whiteville 56-0? Told you its a week to week and matchup thing but you are entitled to your opinion and I love the trolling. Makes this fun!!

Tiger fan “almost” only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Look some teams only get up for good teams and sleep on the bad teams look at the edenton game we look the best team in the country and then last night couldn't stop a roach but edenton probably would have beat Washington last night by 30... that's why you should prepare better or you will get beat by a 0-11 team.....

g-dog the "almost" was to UNC91 to show him why not to compare "one" game as to why a team should beat another

• Haha
Transitive property is never a good way to judge teams. These are young men in high school and you can never really tell how they will play from week to week. It’s mostly about how 1 team matches up against another, especially if there is any familiarity at all between the 2. That’s why ED, JK, and Clinton always have tough games vs WRH. Usually only blowouts when 1 team is super down on talent for the season. Both WRH and NE coaches are gonna have to live in the film room this week and prepare their respective teams as best as possible for the kids to succeed. On Friday it will be up to the kids to execute to the best of their abilities because you know they will leave it all out there on that field.

Oh also UNC91--my boys, the mighty James Kenan Tigers almost took out WRH 36-28 a few weeks ago!! What say you about that one huh and we got demolished by Whiteville 56-0? Told you its a week to week and matchup thing but you are entitled to your opinion and I love the trolling. Makes this fun!!
You know your not making any friends up here. Now I love your posts and I think they are spot on. Your speaking the truth and your keeping it classy w/o throwing shade at any team. Your previous post about the Washington/Northeastern game was not much different than what I had posted last night. The score was much closer than the game was. My wife and I left when NE was up 25 in the fourth to go try and listen to the Whiteville game in the car. The Pam Packs receivers got open on us a few times for some big plays but other than that NE easily controlled the game. This thread will be 90% posters pulling against Northeastern. It’s nice to read a post like yours that keeps things real and in perspective. You posted some good examples to back up your post as well. Hope you will make another trip down. I don’t want to lose because I want our kids to get a chance to play at Princeton on that beautiful field.

• Haha
Cancel culture is real up here, unless your throwing rose 🌹 petals in wrh direction. Looking forward to another great game here next Friday

As of noon today CalPreps has this game

NE 35
Wrh 34

Neutral Field

They were pretty accurate on the Wrh/Ed
game prediction. They had it……

Wrh 33
Ed 31

NE gave up 40 pts to an average Washington team........ WRH Roberts will run all night on NE......
Hey I'm rooting for Wrh since they're our neighbors but Kanye didn't impress me at all last night. Yes wrh squeaked out the win and Congrats to them but Kanye was Not the reason they win. Hope he does more against NE.

Freshwater with 3 sacks
Ahmad Fisher with 2 sacks

These coming against a very quick footed and shifty quarterback. Hayes Pippin had some moves and was fun to watch play

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT