ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
Our qb once again didn’t disappoint going 8-10 for 155. We had 368 rushing yards as a team with 6 rushing tds last night. I was glad to see Coach Moore open up the playbook last night. I wish he’d of saved it for next Friday though but he knows what he’s doing. Interesting to see what how he game plans for this Friday. This will be the first game we’ve gone into this year as the underdog

Plus Goob u jump at any chance someone post against wrh so what we beat jk by 8 u beat wash by 10 I don’t care what anyone says about this one or that wrh come to play football every time they play win or lost we were in the game except the mb game!! We got a evaluation on wrh from a none coach in which we all are ask coach moore Goob what he thinks of wrh ?he the one that matters!! His evals matter in what he see!!

Reactions: UNC91
Almost doesn’t count to the Wrh crowd unless it’s used to benefit their team when trying to get a point across. aka the first Wrh/Ed matchup.
That’s a lie Goob sorry but if something is said that doesn’t benefit not all gets upset they make their point u don’t almost beat a team it’s eaither win or lose what the world is a 28-36 lost is almost a win are u serious man some just wanna be included in the scrum of the lure of wrh hating club we’re just a little ole school that play football hard win or lose , I guarantee coach Moore after our convo doesn’t think nothing of this board what matters is the field we can all talk and give opinions on what we think our teams will do! I don’t hate NH football no doubt ya program has risen the last five years no doubt that, but it’s clear wrh has the better overall tradition and name throughout not just Nc but even the country and the same can be said of NH after their rise to the Top!! Right now Goob be proud as we are ya team name is traveling in circles to places we don’t know about and wrh name to so we here in DC are used to our little team winning that’s y we go so hard on them!! Now the win last night wasn’t luck it was defense that one the game!! Almost doesn’t count except for uno and jack rocks Friday Night a great test for us and now we face A talented well coached Team from the north and we will c how we stand win or lose I’m a DOG Till I Die!!!

That’s a lie Goob sorry but if something is said that doesn’t benefit not all gets upset they make their point u don’t almost beat a team it’s eaither win or lose what the world is a 28-36 lost is almost a win are u serious man some just wanna be included in the scrum of the lure of wrh hating club we’re just a little ole school that play football hard win or lose , I guarantee coach Moore after our convo doesn’t think nothing of this board what matters is the field we can all talk and give opinions on what we think our teams will do! I don’t hate NH football no doubt ya program has risen the last five years no doubt that, but it’s clear wrh has the better overall tradition and name throughout not just Nc but even the country and the same can be said of NH after their rise to the Top!! Right now Goob be proud as we are ya team name is traveling in circles to places we don’t know about and wrh name to so we here in DC are used to our little team winning that’s y we go so hard on them!! Now the win last night wasn’t luck it was defense that one the game!! Almost doesn’t count except for uno and jack rocks Friday Night a great test for us and now we face A talented well coached Team from the north and we will c how we stand win or lose I’m a DOG Till I Die!!!
Good post blackbulldog. Two really good teams will meet Friday night. Your defense stepped up big last night when it counted

@blackbulldog did you notice that we also have some running backs? Our qb played well also connecting on 8-10 attempts. One of the drops he hit our #3 dead on in stride and the kid dropped it. We forgave him though because it’s one of the few times this year that kid has dropped a pass. He’s been almost flawless this year and he has hops to go with that crazy speed. We jut kind of relaxed in the fourth and Washington got a couple scores late to make the loss more respectable. If you we’re there you would understand. The game was never in question and was over going into the fourth. See you Friday

Jack rocks lol that's goobs favorite game.... he sure doesn't understand football, Wrh exposes NE again in EC... goobs gonna be loud and heard. He'll leave with 6 mins to go Wrh up by 21........... sad days to come goobs..[/QUOTE]

@blackbulldog did you notice that we also have some running backs? Our qb played well also connecting on 8-10 attempts. One of the drops he hit our #3 dead on in stride and the kid dropped it. We forgave him though because it’s one of the few times this year that kid has dropped a pass. He’s been almost flawless this year and he has hops to go with that crazy speed. We jut kind of relaxed in the fourth and Washington got a couple scores late to make the loss more respectable. If you we’re there you would understand. The game was never in question and was over going into the fourth. See you Friday

Seen some highlights.. coach moore looked pisssed when they closed the gap in the 4th. Game was definitely closer then the score. Starters in the game still deep in the 4th. You need to redo your strategy, can't hype up wrh or run from them now. ....

Jack rocks lol that's goobs favorite game.... he sure doesn't understand football, Wrh exposes NE again in EC... goobs gonna be loud and heard. He'll leave with 6 mins to go Wrh up by 21........... sad days to come goobs..
[/QUOTE]
Well I’m stubborn, someone will just have to show me I’m going to be standing by the fence with my friends from ED. They said they are coming

He was keyed on with 2 from ED all night. He played really well blocking and defense. That's why we got 3 backs
LOL!!! Key on with two all night🤣 Man you don't even have a clue what you talking about🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
LOL!!! Key on with two all night🤣 Man you don't even have a clue what you talking about🤣🤣🤣
That's exactly what I seen. They only had eyes on Kanye. Kicked away from him. Great move by Kevin to put Kaymon where Battle likes to pooch.

Just been looking at the stats from the big game last night in Duplin. Eye opening considering all the hype and talk about the ball being run down Freshwaters throat. I actually had to double check and make sure I was reading things correctly.

Yes they did try to kick away from him wouldn't you? The defence was was not keying on any one player. The other backs are to good. Just a good game my man. Mott just used the others more last night to his credit

Ok
Just been looking at the stats from the big game last night in Duplin. Eye opening considering all the hype and talk about the ball being run down Freshwaters throat. I actually had to double check and make sure I was reading things correctly.
Ok Goob. You are a lot brighter than that to think WRH not going to run up and down the field. I've said along that there's only one team that can stop our running game and that was ED. 6 possessions and I called that to. Both games. My Dogs have arrived. WRH also had a couple chance's to put game away and breaks went against us to. If you can keep our offense off the field, NE got a good shot to win. Moore incorporating a running game, is what makes me think NE is a lot like 17. This game is going to be another barn burner.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackbulldog
As far as Wallace/ Northeastern it's another shootout in my opinion. Wallace will have a hard time stopping their air attack and North will have a hard time stopping all those backs. Probably come down to turnovers

Tbh wrh has turned a corner on defense again I stated the dogs this team is beginning to hit on all cyclinders right now !! I know NH will be as well wrh is hungry right now their swagger is back and they look ready for the challenge and I know NH will be up for it!! When all the smoke settles Goob I’m saying this as truth I know freshwater is a beast I don’t doubt it but wrh offensive is very very good!!it’s gonna be a good offense vs a great defense!! Man thanksgiving and The Dogs vs Eagles Highschool Football! The Holley tree Still stands!! Goob just to throw this in there wrh runs the wing t better than anyone else I’ve seen it’s so much much lineups and wrh hasn’t even showed any motion with it it’s tricky if they line up all three and run it on the T it’s gonna be a long tiring night for both teams trying to stop each from doing anything at the end of the night Goob we both agree those boys will be tired and they all will be sore and most of all they will get some good rest no matter what lol

Tbh wrh has turned a corner on defense again I stated the dogs this team is beginning to hit on all cyclinders right now !! I know NH will be as well wrh is hungry right now their swagger is back and they look ready for the challenge and I know NH will be up for it!! When all the smoke settles Goob I’m saying this as truth I know freshwater is a beast I don’t doubt it but wrh offensive is very very good!!it’s gonna be a good offense vs a great defense!! Man thanksgiving and The Dogs vs Eagles Highschool Football! The Holley tree Still stands!! Goob just to throw this in there wrh runs the wing t better than anyone else I’ve seen it’s so much much lineups and wrh hasn’t even showed any motion with it it’s tricky if they line up all three and run it on the T it’s gonna be a long tiring night for both teams trying to stop each from doing anything at the end of the night Goob we both agree those boys will be tired and they all will be sore and most of all they will get some good rest no matter what lol
Washington Pam Pack crushed our dreams last time we faced them in the playoffs

Wrh Bulldogs crushed our dreams last time we faced them in the playoffs

We’ll see how everything plays out once the dust settles Friday night

The winner will be playing on the road at Princeton for the eastern championship imo

Didn't NE beat Rose 50-28 this season. They are still playing in 3a. Don't think for a second they can't beat Wallace. I love the Wallace program but I got NE by 14.
They know, trust me but they can’t say something positive about our program. We play those cupcakes and tomato 🍅 cans up here ya know. That’s the same program that has the Wolfpack commit at rb isn’t it? NE defensive stats are posted on Maxpreps for last nights game but I can’t seem to find Wrh defensive stats. I was curious to see how many sacks, interceptions,fumble recoveries they tallied. I know the offensive numbers weren’t anything to talk about so I wanted to look at the other numbers. They did have the qbs stats listed with his qb rating. Those were definitely eye opening.

• Haha
Not sure I understand
I think most are overlooking them, that’s all. There are no Princeton posters up here so many on here tend to get caught up in the Wrh, NE drama all the while the dogs are just sitting back chilling taking every thing in stride. I’m not certain either of our teams can beat them, East Duplin sure couldn’t.

I think most are overlooking them, that’s all. There are no Princeton posters up here so many on here tend to get caught up in the Wrh, NE drama all the while the dogs are just sitting back chilling taking every thing in stride. I’m not certain either of our teams can beat them, East Duplin sure couldn’t.

Get your popcorn ready goobs, wrh coming for blood and walk the dog on Ne all night long. You and I both know this bro. Even then you will have all your excuses, jv kids playing or the flu bs....... we shall see

They know, trust me but they can’t say something positive about our program. We play those cupcakes and tomato 🍅 cans up here ya know. That’s the same program that has the Wolfpack commit at rb isn’t it? NE defensive stats are posted on Maxpreps for last nights game but I can’t seem to find Wrh defensive stats. I was curious to see how many sacks, interceptions,fumble recoveries they tallied. I know the offensive numbers weren’t anything to talk about so I wanted to look at the other numbers. They did have the qbs stats listed with his qb rating. Those were definitely eye opening.
Goob what’s does stats from a previous game have to do with a whole different opponent come on Man U know better teams play different week to week are u serious asking about stats and talking about a state commit , stop it Goob let’s see what this game holds it’s wrh vs NH , trust me wrh played Princeton and beat them earlier in the year at a scrimmage so come again even tho it didn’t count both teams are better now than they were then !! It would be another classic game for the trip to the ship with either team against Princeton or St. Paul’s so stop all this craziness dude wrh posters can’t help what other programs think of your program u think coach Mott not taking this game serious so are those boys and nh boys we can stop all the mud slinging no body from wrh said y’all played tomato cans that was from a Ed poster I recall!! Now wrh will beat both teams imo they already played Princeton I’ve already read where St. Paul d is suspect I’m not saying wrh is the Georgia bulldogs or anything I’m saying right now neither one of those teams will beat wrh or NH PEROID end of story!! Stop getting in your feelings over what somebody post they post what they believe and wanna see happen I’m pro wrh most of the posters on this side are wrh fans or haters so it comes with the territory the bulldogs are the standard of football in DC along with jk and ED I can’t leave Clinton out the ECC was the confrence of champions along with SwO can’t leave them out!! That’s what we’re used to Goob as a conference even tho we don’t go to the same schools but these kids that play against each other are friends , down here in the sticks , they will root for one another I don’t know how it is in the north it was some of the kids from Ed Telling wrh players bring it home to DC there were jk fans and players dapping up the players were a community Goob not a conference!!

Oh ok. Kinda what I thought but didn't want to assume anything. Thanks for the clarification

• Love
Reactions: daagoob
Didn't NE beat Rose 50-28 this season. They are still playing in 3a. Don't think for a second they can't beat Wallace. I love the Wallace program but I got NE by 14.
Just asking what does rose have to do with wrh vs NH just curious, thats a old game it’s the playoffs that’s like me saying didn’t wrh beat Reidsville for the 4 peat !! What does that matter both are in the playoffs and so is rose I think , no sarcasm here just asking!! Y bring that up

This WRH fan will never pull for jk....I hope they lose every game in every sport they play. As a matter of fact g-dog and I sat on the Thomasville side and cheered for them when they played jk in the state title game, which Thomasville won. 👍
Well dogsrunitup it’s not about us it’s the kids that play that really have the bragging rights not the fans we feed off them they feed off us ,those kids are friends trust me I coach em in bball from all three schools wrh jk and Ed I heard them talk about football games and stuff to each other when wrh went to the state championship fans from jk was there and fans from Ed were there fans from Clinton were there again not everyone thinks of a school the building is named jk not the kids I had a nephew and niece that went to jk and played sports and while they were on the floor I was the biggest jk fans there was and I’m a dog at heart, heck my nephew played for Ed Last night #8 and I had a cousin on the team that beat nh the year reidsville beat them!!

Goob what’s does stats from a previous game have to do with a whole different opponent come on Man U know better teams play different week to week are u serious asking about stats and talking about a state commit , stop it Goob let’s see what this game holds it’s wrh vs NH , trust me wrh played Princeton and beat them earlier in the year at a scrimmage so come again even tho it didn’t count both teams are better now than they were then !! It would be another classic game for the trip to the ship with either team against Princeton or St. Paul’s so stop all this craziness dude wrh posters can’t help what other programs think of your program u think coach Mott not taking this game serious so are those boys and nh boys we can stop all the mud slinging no body from wrh said y’all played tomato cans that was from a Ed poster I recall!! Now wrh will beat both teams imo they already played Princeton I’ve already read where St. Paul d is suspect I’m not saying wrh is the Georgia bulldogs or anything I’m saying right now neither one of those teams will beat wrh or NH PEROID end of story!! Stop getting in your feelings over what somebody post they post what they believe and wanna see happen I’m pro wrh most of the posters on this side are wrh fans or haters so it comes with the territory the bulldogs are the standard of football in DC along with jk and ED I can’t leave Clinton out the ECC was the confrence of champions along with SwO can’t leave them out!! That’s what we’re used to Goob as a conference even tho we don’t go to the same schools but these kids that play against each other are friends , down here in the sticks , they will root for one another I don’t know how it is in the north it was some of the kids from Ed Telling wrh players bring it home to DC there were jk fans and players dapping up the players were a community Goob not a conference!!
Another good post and you are correct most of the trash talking is coming from posters whose teams aren’t even playing. I don’t like when posters say (example) NE let a terrible Washington team score 40 plus points and Wrh will run the ball right at Freshwater all night. Right down his throat. Then I’ll point out stats from one of your games and I can’t go by those? I know that 💯 and that’s the point I’m trying to prove. Can’t wait to see you guys Friday at 3

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT