ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
Gald to see some of you Wallace boys giving Mott some credit. Some of y'all were calling for his head a few weeks ago. I like the guy seems to really care about his players and good role model just like our coach.
You should have heard them last night. You would have thought the coach was a dumbass. Screaming to kick it deep and WRH recovered 4 onside kicks among other things. Just had to shake my head.

Winning seems to change things. You shouldn't call your fellow posters idiots though. Some just don't have the football knowledge to make popular posts
Nah, backstabbers. Is that better. If someone is offended from what I said then I'm probably talking about them. I heard that crap all year and last 3. Sound terrible. If they want to put that crap out there then I'm going to comment.

You should have heard them last night. You would have thought the coach was a dumbass. Screaming to kick it deep and WRH recovered 4 onside kicks among other things. Just had to shake my head.
LOL!!! Every team has got them including ED. Easy to coach after the play is over. Shelby and Reidsville got them too. I'm very happy with our coaches and have for 20 plus years. Sometimes people just don't realize how good they got it

I heard last night talking to a nE fan he said the coaches from NE said wrh defense was not good , last night told me they looked very good!! Now NE defense wasn’t very good to give up 57 points and 584 yds wow what happened!!

He got out coached weeks ago by ED. Everyone was calling for his head. He's got good assistance that played ball in colleg, and great players........
He didn't get out-coached last week nor did he last night. Sometimes when you consistently win you forget what losing is like. You can see that in some of the WRH fans. Not all of them though. The group on here I think still appreciate winning each game and know how easy it is to lose one.

That guy James and goobs never played the game so have no idea about football lol
Yet you are the biggest punk on the board. You try to act like a fan of any school from DC that wins cause your SWO team is home.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
We were out coached in the first meeting with ED. Coach Mot is an awesome coach and the players love him. We do not have a true defensive coordinator and he has to spend a lot of extra time coaching the defense. I think one of the problems that is bleacher coaches have a problem with is how long it takes to get a play in on offense. I said a few weeks to my group that I go with is maybe that is the design. It bothered me at first but when you are putting up 55 a game it’s hard to argue with it. But I am sure some will be dissatisfied if we lose Friday night, or in the state title game. I for one am very satisfied and pleased this year.

We were out coached in the first meeting with ED. Coach Mot is an awesome coach and the players love him. We do not have a true defensive coordinator and he has to spend a lot of extra time coaching the defense. I think one of the problems that is bleacher coaches have a problem with is how long it takes to get a play in on offense. I said a few weeks to my group that I go with is maybe that is the design. It bothered me at first but when you are putting up 55 a game it’s hard to argue with it. But I am sure some will be dissatisfied if we lose Friday night, or in the state title game. I for one am very satisfied and pleased this year.
You set up and see what the defense is giving you. That's what a lot of no huddle teams do. Huddling does not always allow you the opportunity to see the defense. That's my guess based on how colleges do it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
Yet you are the biggest punk on the board. You try to act like a fan of any school from DC that wins cause your SWO team is home.

What goobs jr, I know good football when I see it. Wrh is good this year, WC sucks NE sucks both tomato can teams. Stop worrying about me goobs jr

I really don’t understand why UNC91 puts so much emphasis on those who played the game. Certainly not a requirement to be a fan or even know the game. Take away those who didn’t play and the stands would be 1/2 empty. Many supporters, financial and otherwise, never played but love their school, community and those associated with the program. BTW, I played.

I really don't get the "we were out coached by ED the first time" its a made up narrative repeated by fans who don't understand the game.

Someone said up above that it's easy to coach after the play and that's 💯 correct. Those coaches live and breathe football and spend about every minute they reasonably can watching tape and preparing their teams for combat. I'm quite certain that the choices they make are made because they feel like that gives them the best chance to win the football game.

It's quite obvious that Easy Duplin and Wallace Rose-Hill are two very evenly matched ball clubs. Both games could have gone either way and only Number One seed Princeton & another DC team in James Keenan gave either of them much of a battle.

I'm quite certain East Duplin would have pounded Northeastern like the tomato can they are. They're O-fer the county and it looks like it will stay that way for the foreseeable future.

Good luck to the dogs as they navigate another bracket. This county is the king of the east and they're quite literally the big dog in the yard.

I really don't get the "we were out coached by ED the first time" its a made up narrative repeated by fans who don't understand the game.
I think what some are referring to as being out coached is the hook and lateral play. We got burnt on that same play a week earlier at JK so it’s up to the coaches to be more prepared the next time in that situation. It was 4th and forever(25 maybe?) for ED and someone on the staff should have at least reminded the kids to watch for it because it was about the only chance ED had for a first down. The defense was absolutely stunned when ED ran the play because there wasn’t anyone within 15 yards to defend it. A stop on that play and it’s game over. Also against ED last year is a couple more examples. The fake punt that kept EDs drive alive for the leading score and the onside kick to begin the 2nd half as well. As many knowledgeable coaches that are on the staff, many of them ex-players, someone should be aware those plays might be called in those situations during the game. Even if it’s nothing more than a little reminder to the kids before they get on the field. I wouldn’t trade WRH s coaching staff for any but they aren’t above criticism either because they are the ones in control.

I think what some are referring to as being out coached is the hook and lateral play. We got burnt on that same play a week earlier at JK so it’s up to the coaches to be more prepared the next time in that situation. It was 4th and forever(25 maybe?) for ED and someone on the staff should have at least reminded the kids to watch for it because it was about the only chance ED had for a first down. The defense was absolutely stunned when ED ran the play because there wasn’t anyone within 15 yards to defend it. A stop on that play and it’s game over. Also against ED last year is a couple more examples. The fake punt that kept EDs drive alive for the leading score and the onside kick to begin the 2nd half as well. As many knowledgeable coaches that are on the staff, many of them ex-players, someone should be aware those plays might be called in those situations during the game. Even if it’s nothing more than a little reminder to the kids before they get on the field. I wouldn’t trade WRH s coaching staff for any but they aren’t above criticism either because they are the ones in control.
Well said. I couldn't understand it either. Now having said that, our defense seems to be getting better every wk. This team appears to be peaking at the right time, like the 2017 team did

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT