ADVERTISEMENT

Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
I really thought we could contain it but WRH ran the ball just about anywhere they wanted too. All three of the backs were effective against us. I saw NE early in the season against Rose but that has been long enough it's hard for me to say if I think they can do better against WRH's wing T. It's going to be fun to watch from a fans view.
It’s not scheme. It’s athletes and execution. WRH is clicking right now.

@flyfalconsfly we’ll be on the visitor side up top where you’ve seen us before. I’m pretty certain @blackbulldog will be right by me so we can go back and forth @dogs79 @Otis4411 @FB is my Life as well

You still haven't gotten smart enough to stay on the home side. Why in the world do you try to start and provoke stuff. Never understood people like you goobs. Guess never been seriously hurt talking that shit u talk.....

Come on up and hang out with me at the game. You don’t want to listen to this on the radio. This is going to be an awesome game, radio won’t be the same. We’re not that far away. We don’t have NFHS up here. Our program is dead broke.

Raise $ for them? Donate all ur cash instead betting or gambling it? Get them new speaking you complain about???? Or get the nFHs system with all the bread you got. Stop short handing the school goobs

The home side is quite often full Unc. It’s always fun to kick it on the visitors side. You’ve never done that? Oh wait! Your afraid your teeth might fall out. I gotcha. Come to the game and bring a 2nd set.

The home side is quite often full Unc. It’s always fun to kick it on the visitors side. You’ve never done that? Oh wait! Your afraid your teeth might fall out. I gotcha. Come to the game and bring a 2nd set.

Look keep my name out of your mouth flyboy. It's disrespectful af to be on the visitor side talking smack. You can't be this retarded are you? Goobs and his followers get there plenty early enough to find a seat on the homeside........ Keep running that mouth falcons mascot, you never been dealt with either or youd have some respect. You 🍅boys in NE must not travel outside bum**** nowhere and realize in real life what happens when you start running them gums... especially knowing what you're doing.

Look keep my name out of your mouth flyboy. It's disrespectful af to be on the visitor side talking smack. You can't be this retarded are you? Goobs and his followers get there plenty early enough to find a seat on the homeside........ Keep running that mouth falcons mascot, you never been dealt with either or youd have some respect. You 🍅boys in NE must not travel outside bum**** nowhere and realize in real life what happens when you start running them gums... especially knowing what you're doing.
You are smart enough to understand he will be with friends from WRH?? Of course not! You're from SWO!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Yea Teachey But this Bay Dude Don’t Play Games!! I’m not a keyboard warrior!! Goob knows I’m 100 at all times

Reactions: daagoob
Unc. I knew that would cause your teeth to fall out. NE used to be 4a. They now have 2 2a highschools. NE and Pasquotank. Their visitor side is one of the largest that you will find. The entire Pasquotank high sits on the visitor side. Relax. Pipe down. We realize you love us and need us on this board. Otherwise, you would have to watch Andy Griffin reruns all day. And lastly, ain’t nobody talking trash to the opposing team. They get real frustrated and anxious while loosing. Lol.

The 1 street in Teachy NC, population of 375 + or -

I'm trying to imagine a guy saying "I grew up on the tough street of Teachy"

you all kill me

You go to the rough area in Wallace, you will find out fast lol...... when there is poverty always violence. Them boys in teachy don't mess around chopper

Reactions: blackbulldog
Unc. I knew that would cause your teeth to fall out. NE used to be 4a. They now have 2 2a highschools. NE and Pasquotank. Their visitor side is one of the largest that you will find. The entire Pasquotank high sits on the visitor side. Relax. Pipe down. We realize you love us and need us on this board. Otherwise, you would have to watch Andy Griffin reruns all day.

I been there dude, pipe down. Who is us? Now your NE fan? Keep talking sideways Swamp boy.... Your time will come

You go to the rough area in Wallace, you will find out fast lol...... when there is poverty always violence. Them boys in teachy don't mess around chopper

That's actually not true, it's just that we value things more than people in our country that's why, so it's become part of our away of life unfortunately.

It's all perspective. I've been to places way more dangerous than Teachy, places that literally have no real functioning police force. At the same time there are poor places with no real functioning police force where you can walk in the dark at 3am and be totally safe.

Anyway I was just trying to add some comedy. I don't like to be serious on here, this is my escape lol.

Well this isn’t passé this is truth!! U won’t come to Calico Bay Talking That Tough Trust Me!! I’m Not With The Tough Talk Anyway!! I’ve been in places as well what that mean!! Not just in Nc either!! And Always handle my own so before u talk tough find out about the folks before u start talking that ish!!! Agin I’m not a keyboard warrior either!!

Reactions: UNC91
Well this isn’t passé this is truth!! U won’t come to Calico Bay Talking That Tough Trust Me!! I’m Not With The Tough Talk Anyway!! I’ve been in places as well what that mean!! Not just in Nc either!! And Always handle my own so before u talk tough find out about the folks before u start talking that ish!!! Agin I’m not a keyboard warrior either!!

all those exclamation points.. you seem upset

images

Reactions: daagoob
I saw that as well, congratulations that’s a huge honor even for such a storied program. Run,run, and keep running, that smash mouth DC football. No qb needed
Goob full of it knowing u don’t mean that taking shots at our offense I c u

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Yeah let's talk football. It's no secret that my prediction is that Maiden will meet NE in the finals...but there's a lot of football to be played between now and then....that being said...the potential to face WRH is very very intriguing.

We have only allowed over 100 yds rushing twice this year. Once against West Lincoln...and another against Salisbury last week...I would love to see this matchup of stingy run D versus the best rushing game in the state. Truly a #1 D versus #1 O situation.

Unc. I knew that would cause your teeth to fall out. NE used to be 4a. They now have 2 2a highschools. NE and Pasquotank. Their visitor side is one of the largest that you will find. The entire Pasquotank high sits on the visitor side. Relax. Pipe down. We realize you love us and need us on this board. Otherwise, you would have to watch Andy Griffin reruns all day. And lastly, ain’t nobody talking trash to the opposing team. They get real frustrated and anxious while loosing. Lol.
Ok leave Andy out of it!!

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT