Wallace at Northeastern-RD 4- Poll

Who takes it?

• Northeastern

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • WRH

Votes: 35 48.6%

• Total voters
S
No popcorn necessary, lol. WRH can still move the ball , just saying it won’t be because of lack of experience from NE.
It’s one thing for coaches to see but the players are a different story no one on this board said anything about coach moore sceheming a defense against the wing t I said wrh has combined 3 offenses into to one the Michigan slot T the jimbrett t and the Delaware wing t!! Now I said it would be tricky to defend if u never played against it!! And some of those kids haven’t point blank!! These trollers come thru and just stir up things without out clues sometimes to what they are talking about!!

Reactions: UNC91 and sam
I’ll admit I know nothing about it. You went right over my head lol. That being said I think we’ll be ok because we have an offense that is special. I love everything about what Coach Moore did in our last game and this year we won’t have to spot your dogs the ball at midfield every time. We finally have a kicker. He’s not great but he’s not bad either. Definitely better than 17 when we didn’t have one lol.

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
I like how he rushed his two safeties on the end and keep those runnings back inside
He definitely mixed things up and Washington had no answer. I think we had over 300 yards rushing which is normal for your dogs but out of the norm for us. I saw our sophomore rb #9 had like 180 on the ground. I won’t be posting during our game because it may be our last and I want to enjoy it.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
He definitely mixed things up and Washington had no answer. I think we had over 300 yards rushing which is normal for your dogs but out of the norm for us. I saw our sophomore rb #9 had like 180 on the ground. I won’t be posting during our game because it may be our last and I want to enjoy it.
If you're feeling a little froggy and want to jump for us...maybe give us a score at the end of each quarter?

If you're feeling a little froggy and want to jump for us...maybe give us a score at the end of each quarter?
Yes sir I can do that. I’m sure some Wrh posters will be doing score updates as long as things are going in their favor. You know how that goes, if your team is losing one’s not as quick to post updates. I will post an update at the end of each quarter

I'll be there updating scores and keeping up with the other games on score stream. I'm gonna get beside goob and watch the State -Carolina game and ruin his recording at home so he want even want to watch it.🤣🤣🤣

I'll be there updating scores and keeping up with the other games on score stream. I'm gonna get beside goob and watch the State -Carolina game and ruin his recording at home so he want even want to watch it.🤣🤣🤣
You better not!!! I was hoping you didn’t know about that being Friday. That’s a huge game for the Pack. If they win and Wake loses Sat then State would win their division and play in the ACC championship

You better not!!! I was hoping you didn’t know about that being Friday. That’s a huge game for the Pack. If they win and Wake loses Sat then State would win their division and play in the ACC championship
Im gonna post every score just because of that comment u made about wrh posters not wanting to post if we're behind. Quit drinking that hateraid!

Im gonna post every score just because of that comment u made about wrh posters not wanting to post if we're behind. Quit drinking that hateraid!
Old Dogg, you know that Bulldog Nation knows there’s no chance they’re going to be behind at any point. Were not built like the teams from down south. Were built like tomato 🍅 cans up here 😂😂

Old Dogg, you know that Bulldog Nation knows there’s no chance they’re going to be behind at any point. Were not built like the teams from down south. Were built like tomato 🍅 cans up here 😂😂

Definitely play tomatoe cans.....

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Ud b surprised. The ones that kno football and can put their prejudices behind them know this is gonna b a war. Most like me prob know we could be playing our last game- unless we absolutely bring our "a" game. No turnovers, minimum penalties. Jmo

I don’t think it’s motivation for them because the polling is basically a dead lock. What I could see used as motivation is the derogatory posts by 91 towards our program. And ok, as far as Freshwater goes, well I tried my best, it was worth a I
We all know this game is gonna be tough!! It’s speed on both sides so we will c who wants it

Ud b surprised. The ones that kno football and can put their prejudices behind them know this is gonna b a war. Most like me prob know we could be playing our last game- unless we absolutely bring our "a" game. No turnovers, minimum penalties. Jmo
Yes sir I know that most of us level headed posters know that this is a toss up and can go either way

Now I can say i have seen both play. I'll say that Kanye is Kanye and Farrior can flat out fly and the FB is a tough runner, but NE has about 8 or 9 kids that can book. NE's overall team speed at WR and defense is not seen often at the 2A level. WRH can not get behind or it will be tough for them to pound it out. No call on the winner just my observation.

Those two slots #3 and #5 for NE are a problem, WRH will have to defend the pass!!!!
Two good post, I also think that if you’re Wrh that you don’t want to have to play catch up against the NE offense. The two little guys for NE #3/#5 can flat out get it. I’ve never seen speed like those two, not here in our part of the state anyway. On the flip side NE can ill afford to get behind much against Wrh because the dogs can just wear our kids down and run the clock out. Maybe this game will be an easy win for one of these teams but I don’t see it that way. I think we’re going to have under a five point swing one way or another.

Tigers fan wrh is just the slowest defense in 2A!! No way we can defend that kind of speed! Those two are electric!! It will be interesting to what our slow defense defends their offense, in which our offense only has two with speed and 1 tough runner!!

Tigers fan wrh is just the slowest defense in 2A!! No way we can defend that kind of speed! Those two are electric!! It will be interesting to what our slow defense defends their offense, in which our offense only has two with speed and 1 tough runner!!
You know he didn’t say that blackdog. He just said we have speed that most teams at our level never see. I promise you that is not a false statement. I’ve been telling everyone all year how fast our kids are. It doesn’t mean we’ll win it just means if our little tiny receivers break out your not catching them.

CONGRATS TO NE #5 EJ GATLING

You know he didn’t say that blackdog. He just said we have speed that most teams at our level never see. I promise you that is not a false statement. I’ve been telling everyone all year how fast our kids are. It doesn’t mean we’ll win it just means if our little tiny receivers break out your not catching them.

Most teams never seen the speed at NE????? lolllllll put the kool-aid down goobs. NE never seen a back like D1 horse roberts. 48 hrs and counting. Your day is coming.....

same for guys Goob I was being sarcastic

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT