ADVERTISEMENT

TV coverage for 3A game

Otis4411

Jan 30, 2003
Last year there was a link on the NCHSAA website to watch the games. I don't see that now. It appears you have to be a TWC to watch the games. We don't have TWC in our area so I guess I can't stream this online. Does anyone know a way to watch this game today?

Last year there was a link on the NCHSAA website to watch the games. I don't see that now. It appears you have to be a TWC to watch the games. We don't have TWC in our area so I guess I can't stream this online. Does anyone know a way to watch this game today?
WE are out of luck if you aren't a TWC subscriber.

WE are out of luck if you aren't a TWC subscriber.[/QUOTE

Unfair....but as usual, the NCHSAA will take what they can and the heck with anyone that can't take advantage. They will not take any responsibility for the coverage but take any royalties.SMDH

In this case Cheerduck I am persuaded it is a CHARTER/TWC merger issue rather than a NCHSAA issue. I called charter and had a long talk with them, after all I pay those baztards 200 per month.) and after some research on their end, (at my insistence) they finally determined that the merger is not seamless and there ARE some holes in it, this is one of them. NCHSAA cant really help that, however suspicious I was they were at the bottom of it.

In this case Cheerduck I am persuaded it is a CHARTER/TWC merger issue rather than a NCHSAA issue. I called charter and had a long talk with them, after all I pay those baztards 200 per month.) and after some research on their end, (at my insistence) they finally determined that the merger is not seamless and there ARE some holes in it, this is one of them. NCHSAA cant really help that, however suspicious I was they were at the bottom of it.

The NCHSAA has the call....everyone should have access or no one should plain and simple.

Reactions: FB is my Life
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT