ADVERTISEMENT

Thomasville @ Lincolnton 1rd playoff game

The score of the game means nothing when you're among your friends. I hate I missed out on the fellowship.
I hate so too, but certainly understand. Maybe we'll see you at the championship. 48-6 with 7 minutes left.

OC, it was a pleasure meeting you. Also let Sam know that it was great to get to see him again. Hope I will get to see you guys again in the near future. Have a safe trip home.

OC, it was a pleasure meeting you. Also let Sam know that it was great to get to see him again. Hope I will get to see you guys again in the near future. Have a safe trip home.
Enjoyed meeting you too, 23. And I'll pass that along to Sam. Nothing I'd like better than watching the Wolves play for the title. Be sure to pass along my best wishes to the preacher.
A special thanks to Lincolnton for his hospitality. He's a class act!

I got there late. Had to pick up my son in Kannapolis and nothing but 1 traffic jam after another all the way. 2 wrecks on 73 also, lol. Game went about as expected. Don't understand why 31 wasn't running the football. I've supported this coach and his everything about as much as I want to. Need to bite the bullet and clean house and get another whole new staff that knows what they're doing. Hotdog was good, Cushwa's are better, sorry. Good luck Wolves rest of the way. BTW, I'll bet those poor home fans hear that howl and bell in their dreams/nightmares, lol.

Reactions: BigDawgFan16
If I was the Thomasville coaches I would just show the the Maiden and East Lincoln game films. It will show the that running to the left and up the middle can yield great success. Now, both those teams run out of the spread and have freakish athletes at quarterback.

Don't sleep on Ltowns defense these guys are hungry they eat when people speak about how weak there defense is

Lincolnton doesn't like to hit on defense. Teams (Bandys, East Lincoln and Maiden in particular) really forced Lincolnton to hit them and as a result...a very bad Bandys team was able to hang around, East should have won and Maiden destroyed them. If you can run the ball against them, you have a shot...if you try and throw and play their style, well, you have no shot....Good luck to both teams

The wolves are the wolves, when everything is on the line this team plays defense
Yes the focus has been up and down due to success and the culture of our Kids. Don't sleep on Ltown
Don't forget its playoffs the pack will feast for the weeks to come. Keep encouraging their opponents with the soft stuff and you put them right in our hands
The d will be respected

Don't sleep on Ltowns defense these guys are hungry they eat when people speak about how weak there defense is

Mrhopper33 not sleeping. Unfortunately, I could not sleep after the Maiden game. It was shocking that much offense was piled up against the Wolves on senior night. Hopefully, both the defense, offense and special teams will continue to eat for a few more weeks.

Reactions: L-Town fan
Did #40 for Lincolnton play last night? He was a little dinged up against West Caldwell and Maiden and didn't play a lot.

Mrhopper33 not sleeping. Unfortunately, I could not sleep after the Maiden game. It was shocking that much offense was piled up against the Wolves on senior night. Hopefully, both the defense, offense and special teams will continue to eat for a few more weeks.
The defense should play with a chip on its shoulder the remainder of the playoffs always remembering how they played against Maiden.

Reactions: LHSfaninVA
I got there late. Had to pick up my son in Kannapolis and nothing but 1 traffic jam after another all the way. 2 wrecks on 73 also, lol. Game went about as expected. Don't understand why 31 wasn't running the football. I've supported this coach and his everything about as much as I want to. Need to bite the bullet and clean house and get another whole new staff that knows what they're doing. Hotdog was good, Cushwa's are better, sorry. Good luck Wolves rest of the way. BTW, I'll bet those poor home fans hear that howl and bell in their dreams/nightmares, lol.
Cushwa = great dog, 6 to 8 weeks a year.
City Lunch = great dog 52 weeks a year, for almost 60 years now.
Any dream featuring a Wolf howl, and a City Lunch hotdog is a good dream!

The wolves are the wolves, when everything is on the line this team plays defense
Yes the focus has been up and down due to success and the culture of our Kids. Don't sleep on Ltown
Don't forget its playoffs the pack will feast for the weeks to come. Keep encouraging their opponents with the soft stuff and you put them right in our hands
The d will be respected

Not trying to be disrespectful....just saying what I saw during their loss and close games. I hope Lincolnton can win it all. I enjoy watching those young men play hard and put time into their craft. Just hope they don't run into a strong running team is all. Hope everyone tries to play their game so they can blow everyone out....Good luck Wolves and hope you bring states home.

Reactions: LHSfaninVA
Seems like enough is enough...yes maiden came into the den and beat us like a drum....and I stated a while back as long as you winning the small things get covered up...but its now...THE PLAYOFFS...no one cares about what happened week 3 or week 6 or week 10...all that matters now is WIN OR GO HOME...PLAY OR BE PLAYED... I'm tired of hearing the D this or the D that....just win....one game at a time for 5 weeks....anything else less than that DOES NOT MATTER....ask the blue devils how that big victory against us feels now.......THE END!!! GO WOLVES....

Seems like enough is enough...yes maiden came into the den and beat us like a drum....and I stated a while back as long as you winning the small things get covered up...but its now...THE PLAYOFFS...no one cares about what happened week 3 or week 6 or week 10...all that matters now is WIN OR GO HOME...PLAY OR BE PLAYED... I'm tired of hearing the D this or the D that....just win....one game at a time for 5 weeks....anything else less than that DOES NOT MATTER....ask the blue devils how that big victory against us feels now.......THE END!!! GO WOLVES....
What he said

Go Wolves!

Reactions: L-Town fan
Cushwa = great dog, 6 to 8 weeks a year.
City Lunch = great dog 52 weeks a year, for almost 60 years now.
Any dream featuring a Wolf howl, and a City Lunch hotdog is a good dream!

You said great, I said good. Each to their own I suppose, lol.
I go to Tommy's Barbecue for my year round hotdogs. They are great also with a bunch of other great foods. Been opened as Tommy's for going on 45 years with the same family, same owner.

As for that noise, dreams for you home fans, nightmares for the visitors, lol.

Actually the Cushwa Dogs pretty much come from the BBQ Shack so you can get them year round. Well, they get all the chili and slaw and stuff to make them from there. So pretty much the same dog.

You said great, I said good. Each to their own I suppose, lol.
I go to Tommy's Barbecue for my year round hotdogs. They are great also with a bunch of other great foods. Been opened as Tommy's for going on 45 years with the same family, same owner.

As for that noise, dreams for you home fans, nightmares for the visitors, lol.
Not trying to hijack thread, but where is Tommy's BBQ in Thomasville?

Sports nut, when OC Davis, came down for the Lincolnton-Thomasville game, last Friday, he brought some Tommy' barbecue with him. I suppose everyone has their own tastes but it is the best I have eaten. In 2013 I went to T'ville for a game and went to Tommy's. Great BBQ then and the same when OC brought it here, last week.
Tried to remember location but only recall National Highway and Culbreth St.
I'm thinking you live in the Triad area, if so it is worth the drive.

Sports nut, when OC Davis, came down for the Lincolnton-Thomasville game, last Friday, he brought some Tommy' barbecue with him. I suppose everyone has their own tastes but it is the best I have eaten. In 2013 I went to T'ville for a game and went to Tommy's. Great BBQ then and the same when OC brought it here, last week.
Tried to remember location but only recall National Highway and Culbreth St.
I'm thinking you live in the Triad area, if so it is worth the drive.
Yes, WS area, don't usually think of Thomasville for BBQ, you know the little town next to it is more famous. I will have to try it out for sure.

Good luck to your Wolves.

Yes, WS area, don't usually think of Thomasville for BBQ, you know the little town next to it is more famous. I will have to try it out for sure.

Good luck to your Wolves.
The Thomasville and Lexington bbq places are all cousins of a kind. Jimmy's, one of the stalwarts in Lexington that closed recently, started in Thomasville. It's all a matter of opinion, but I'll stack Tommy's next to any of those across Abbott's Creek. I actually prefer it to that white block building on the hill that gets all the publicity. In my mind, Cook's and the Barbecue Center are Lexington's best. Tommy's and Barbecue Shack get the nod in the Chair City.
Guess you can tell football season is over here in Thomasville. LOL. Maybe I should have taken enough for all the Lincolnton Wolves. If the smell distracted the team as much as it did my friend, the poster, we might have had a chance!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
The Thomasville and Lexington bbq places are all cousins of a kind. Jimmy's, one of the stalwarts in Lexington that closed recently, started in Thomasville. It's all a matter of opinion, but I'll stack Tommy's next to any of those across Abbott's Creek. I actually prefer it to that white block building on the hill that gets all the publicity. In my mind, Cook's and the Barbecue Center are Lexington's best. Tommy's and Barbecue Shack get the nod in the Chair City.
Guess you can tell football season is over here in Thomasville. LOL. Maybe I should have taken enough for all the Lincolnton Wolves. If the smell distracted the team as much as it did my friend, the poster, we might have had a chance!

LOL....Mr. Lincolnton distracted by food....that cracks me up.

LOL....Mr. Lincolnton distracted by food....that cracks me up.
by CHEERDUCK

Cheerduck, I read one time where this renowned feller with a complicated name was supposed to have said, "Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal". He would have said the same thing about the barbecue OC Davis brought with him, last Friday. It was as good as it smelled. If it were illegal it would be even more enticing.

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT