ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest Guilford vs orange and blue

nwguilford007

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2022
Well Mr. Kidd it looks like il be headed down to the town you hate so much. Looking forward to this. We have always had good baseball match ups with the orange and blue and I have much respect for their program with them winning most of the baseball match ups in the last 10ish years. Basketball will be interesting considering this will be the first games that I have went to thus far and first time seeing a basketball game in orange and blue country. I do believe our girls team is competitive but I know orange an blue made deep run last year. We will see!!

Got the win with the girls but Randleman controlled the game until the 4th quarter then our talent started to out match them….hats off to the Randleman coach he did a great job and seemed he had a great gameplan…..our boys are about as average as mud and lost I think by 4 points….can’t wait for baseball lol

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
I caught this one the other night. Good, good win for the Randleman boys considering they were without the services of Goldston. Northwest just dug themselves too big a hole at the beginning.

The girls game was great. I think the difference in this one was Grace Hineline's defense in the fourth quarter. Her length really bothered the Randleman guards out top.

Reactions: nwguilford007
007, how do you see y'alls conference playing out? I imagine it will be tough on both sides with Grimsley (boys) and Northern (girls) being the favorites.

Personally, if the NW bigs play with a little more confidence and aggression, I think the Vikings could be alright. I think Ryan Debow is probably their best player. Liked what I saw out of him.

007, how do you see y'alls conference playing out? I imagine it will be tough on both sides with Grimsley (boys) and Northern (girls) being the favorites.

Personally, if the NW bigs play with a little more confidence and aggression, I think the Vikings could be alright. I think Ryan Debow is probably their best player. Liked what I saw out of him.
Honestly idk much I am much more in tune with football and baseball than basketball but yes I do agree northern girls will win conference….they have a freshman who is also a stud from what I hear….only question mark is they do have a new coach so we will see?? Our girls USED to be as strong as any but that was with the old coach this new coach (Hackett) is more concerned with getting her child in the coaches clinic than winning. As far as the boys side I think it’s Grimsley and everyone is fighting for 2nd imo

How do you think randolph county basketball will play our?

How do you think randolph county basketball will play our?
On the girls side, the conference should come down to SW Randolph and Randleman. Uwharrie and Wheatmore are probably the two next best teams but I'm unsure that they'll challenge those two. ER is a huge work-in progress. Biggest surprise to me thus far has been Providence Grove. New coach has them playing really well. However, I don't think they'll be strong enough to challenge for conference. Trinity won't challenge anything. They're two years away from being two years away.

On the guys side, it's simple. Can anyone solve the Eastern Randolph riddle? The Wildcats will look a little different but should be strong again. Randleman and Trinity will be their biggest challenges. Those two teams are about the same as they were last year. Uwharrie is the mystery team. PG and Wheatmore are about the same and SW Randolph is a bit down.

As far as Asheboro goes........I think the boys have a shot at winning their conference. Oak Grove and North will probably be their biggest challenges. The Asheboro girls aren't too great. They'll probably finish anywhere from fourth to sixth.

On the girls side, the conference should come down to SW Randolph and Randleman. Uwharrie and Wheatmore are probably the two next best teams but I'm unsure that they'll challenge those two. ER is a huge work-in progress. Biggest surprise to me thus far has been Providence Grove. New coach has them playing really well. However, I don't think they'll be strong enough to challenge for conference. Trinity won't challenge anything. They're two years away from being two years away.

On the guys side, it's simple. Can anyone solve the Eastern Randolph riddle? The Wildcats will look a little different but should be strong again. Randleman and Trinity will be their biggest challenges. Those two teams are about the same as they were last year. Uwharrie is the mystery team. PG and Wheatmore are about the same and SW Randolph is a bit down.

As far as Asheboro goes........I think the boys have a shot at winning their conference. Oak Grove and North will probably be their biggest challenges. The Asheboro girls aren't too great. They'll probably finish anywhere from fourth to sixth.
2 years away from being two years away lol that’s a good one imma use that lol

• Haha

Nice write up, as always. Dead on the girls.
Boys, as I mentioned, may have a different look to them than you envisioned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT