ADVERTISEMENT

Providence Grove at Randleman

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Well, I get to hear "Eye of the Tiger" for the first time this Friday. Orange/Blue still undefeated. I hope PG can give them a good challenge. Won't be fun trying to match up with Mr. Goldston though......

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Well, I get to hear "Eye of the Tiger" for the first time this Friday. Orange/Blue still undefeated. I hope PG can give them a good challenge. Won't be fun trying to match up with Mr. Goldston though......
Oh my…
You typed the “R” word…
In the title of a thread too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
In JV action, Orange/Blue prevails 36-13. PG completely forgot how to tackle. They made Tigers RB look like Walter Payton.

Tiger JV is pretty good. I don't see a drop-off for them anytime soon.

@Chute Boxe Hero I just read on another thread where PG getting 100K to work on athletic facilities…
Remind me again. What are the two newest high schools in Randolph County???
Besides the charter…
You know I never count them 👍
100 K?? The school is only 16 years old.

I mean........there are a few things they could improve on. But....100 K? That money should have gone to Trinity. If any school needs an upgrade, it's that place.

Reactions: thekidd12
100 K?? The school is only 16 years old.

I mean........there are a few things they could improve on. But....100 K? That money should have gone to Trinity. If any school needs an upgrade, it's that place.
Trinity? They do need some touch up probably. Your alma mater is like 55 years old and has an asphalt track…🤷‍♂️
And, if I’m not mistaken, ER has a not that long ago graduate over in Raleigh…
Just saying…

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
In JV action, Orange/Blue prevails 36-13. PG completely forgot how to tackle. They made Tigers RB look like Walter Payton.

Tiger JV is pretty good. I don't see a drop-off for them anytime soon.
Musta got to them in elementary school 😜😜😜😜

That was nice of you Mr. Kidd, at least you give them credit for the development of the kids. Whereas, your wildcats seem to prefer to go after more seasoned talent like maybe senior quarterbacks that have proven themselves in a split 3a/4a conference.

That was nice of you Mr. Kidd, at least you give them credit for the development of the kids. Whereas, your wildcats seem to prefer to go after more seasoned talent like maybe senior quarterbacks that have proven themselves in a split 3a/4a conference.
You are a one trick pony kinda guy huh?
ER beat your team sometime way back when? It’s a RANDOLPH county thing. As soon as we start talking about Guilford we’ll holler at you…

You are a one trick pony kinda guy huh?
ER beat your team sometime way back when? It’s a RANDOLPH county thing. As soon as we start talking about Guilford we’ll holler at you…
Your pretty much a broken record yourself but your record just skips when it comes to looking at your own school

Trinity? They do need some touch up probably. Your alma mater is like 55 years old and has an asphalt track…🤷‍♂️
And, if I’m not mistaken, ER has a not that long ago graduate over in Raleigh…
Just saying…
You know......I thought about ER for a split second but the track never crossed my mind. When someone mentions athletic facilities, my mind immediately goes to football, basketball, baseball.

Heck, I still haven't seen ER's "new" weight room. I'm still looking in that little old JROTC building for the weights. Spent many a day in that Cracker Jack Box sweating my butt off.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
Final last night was 42-14 Orange/Blue. Wanna take a wild guess as to which Tiger caught five touchdown passes??

Goldston's performance was one of the best I've ever seen. He outjumped four PG defenders in the corner for one of those TD's. Reminded me of Cummings legend Maurice Mebane. Goldston's hands are like flypaper. I don't think I've ever seen him drop anything.

His QB's pretty decent as well. A guy named John Kirkpatrick. From this point forward, I'm calling him John "Manziel" Kirkpatrick. He flat out does not give up on a play. It was funny watching him sidestep, elude, and dance around would-be tacklers. PG would have had better luck chasing a hen on cocaine.

Tiger defense was outstanding as well. Their front seven had PG's QB running for his life all night. It was good seeing linebacker Thomas Dobias at full strength. He's a good, good player.

• Haha
Here's the main deal....

Randleman without Goldston is a slightly better-than-average team. Randleman with Goldston could probably make it to the third round.

• Wow
He said both JV and Varsity. But I imagine that's his boy, and like most he's not able to look at blood without being biased.

While I've seen #4 play and he will be a solid ball player, the poster overlooked at least a dozen other players in the program.
Is that you coach? I think it is. 1st of all Randleman has other good players on both jv and varsity. Love the tall receiver on jv as well. I just simply stated he's the best "PURE" athlete on the team both jv and varsity. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT