ADVERTISEMENT

The Silent Killer

Lion Attack

Aug 15, 2010
North Lincoln Knights! They have one poster on here, so there has been very little info provided on them on here. They have a legendary coach in Nick Bazzle, this guy is one of the greatest coaches in this state’s history.

Minus a first week setback, and 10 point victory over West Lincoln, they have blown every one of their opponents off the field, including Pisgah last week, a Pisgah team who held Brevard and
Mt. Heritage to a combined 7 points. Wow!!!!

For what it’s worth, Calpreps has them beating EVERYONE except Shelby. Are these guys for real? We will see Friday when legendary runningback, Kujuan Pryor, and a great Burns Bulldogs team comes to town. Needless to say, these guys have my full attention. And yes, of course, the Lions have to handle business with West Lincoln, before advancing to play the Burns vs NL winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
North Lincoln Knights! They have one poster on here, so there has been very little info provided on them on here. They have a legendary coach in Nick Bazzle, this guy is one of the greatest coaches in this state’s history.

Minus a first week setback, and 10 point victory over West Lincoln, they have blown every one of their opponents of the field, including Pisgah last week, a Pisgah team who held Brevard and

For what’s it’s worth, Calpreps has them beating EVERYONE except Shelby. Are these guys for real? We will see Friday when legendary runningback, Kujuan Pryor, and a great Burns Bulldogs team comes to town. Needless to say, these guys have my full attention. And yes, of course, the Lions have to handle business with West Lincoln, before advancing to play the Burns vs NL winner.

And along with West Stokes they are the teams that are getting better and better than all the other teams in 2AA/2A. I will start a thread about this later.

Minus a first week setback, and 10 point victory over West Lincoln, they have blown every one of their opponents of the field, including Pisgah last week, a Pisgah team who held Brevard and

For what’s it’s worth, Calpreps has them beating EVERYONE except Shelby. Are these guys for real? We will see Friday when legendary runningback, Kujuan Pryor, and a great Burns Bulldogs team comes to town. Needless to say, these guys have my full attention. And yes, of course, the Lions have to handle business with West Lincoln, before advancing to play the Burns vs NL winner.
Key sentence was 10 point win over the team we play this week. Shelby could have their hands full Friday.

Key sentence was 10 point win over the team we play this week. Shelby could have their hands full Friday.

And the team we play this week had a 1 (one) point victory over Maiden....................
..........................49-7 (the 7 on a pick 6).

So your saying KM should beat AC by about 70?

Nope...I am saying that Shelby didn't help themselves against KM. KM is a great team but we are way better than a 42-17 loss to KM. We play KM 10 times and we probably split it 5-5.

Reynolds has done nothing but improved over the year. KM is gonna have their hands full. Hate to see either of them lose as they are both on our schedule but I have to pull for the county in that one.

No, you were certainly not better than that. The scoreboard and the performances of all involved on that night prove otherwise. Now, you can only prove to do better than that ass whippen, but you can't rewrite that night.

Is #4 Georgia better than a 20-17 loss to 4-7 South Carolina? Every team can have an off night.

Reactions: TheMule
No, you were certainly not better than that. The scoreboard and the performances of all involved on that night prove otherwise. Now, you can only prove to do better than that ass whippen, but you can't rewrite that night.
That's laughable. All teams have bad nights. KM and Shelby play again, it would be a toss up, and definitely wouldn't be 42-17

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
That's laughable. All teams have bad nights. KM and Shelby play again, it would be a toss up, and definitely wouldn't be 42-17

Just as I dont think Burns would lose 34-6 if they played Kings Mountain again. It might still be a loss but it definitely would be a lot closer.

This thread kind of went sideways fast..North Lincoln’s first ever thread about being a good team and then it switches into talking about how good Shelby is.... North silent Killer... continue:)

Reactions: beamer24
This thread kind of went sideways fast..North Lincoln’s first ever thread about being a good team and then it switches into talking about how good Shelby is.... North silent Killer... continue:)
Yes we did Northfan but the positive is everybody gets my point now.When you have a one game and out tournament anything can happen.

Reactions: Northfan2020

Minus a first week setback, and 10 point victory over West Lincoln, they have blown every one of their opponents off the field, including Pisgah last week, a Pisgah team who held Brevard and

For what it’s worth, Calpreps has them beating EVERYONE except Shelby. Are these guys for real? We will see Friday when legendary runningback, Kujuan Pryor, and a great Burns Bulldogs team comes to town. Needless to say, these guys have my full attention. And yes, of course, the Lions have to handle business with West Lincoln, before advancing to play the Burns vs NL winner.

Yes, NL is for real. They are talented and well coached. They have continued to improve throughout the year and are a much better team now than the one who beat WL by 10 with a backup QB.

But for those who question if NL has enough athletes or enough team speed to play with Burns, let's keep them guessing. Don't mention the several D1 players they have on the team or the Track & Field state championship or the baseball state championship that many of the athletes on this football team have been a part of over the past year. Keep it silent. Let them believe that it's just smoke and mirrors.

Yes, NL is for real. They are talented and well coached. They have continued to improve throughout the year and are a much better team now than the one who beat WL by 10 with a backup QB.

But for those who question if NL has enough athletes or enough team speed to play with Burns, let's keep them guessing. Don't mention the several D1 players they have on the team or the Track & Field state championship or the baseball state championship that many of the athletes on this football team have been a part of over the past year. Keep it silent. Let them believe that it's just smoke and mirrors.
Yeah, I saw that Sam Brady, 6’3” 200, is committed to Virginia as a linebacker, currently plays receiver and strong safety, sprinter in track. He can fly out fly.

RB Scoorus is committed to App State as an outfielder in baseball, excels in track, too. He is also speedy. The quarterback, Beard can scoot, too. Impressive athletes!

Yeah, I saw that Sam Brady, 6’3” 200, is committed to Virginia as a linebacker, currently plays receiver and strong safety, sprinter in track. He can fly out fly.

RB Scoorus is committed to App State as an outfielder in baseball, excels in track, too. He is also speedy. The quarterback, Beard can scoot, too. Impressive athletes!
Going to be a thrower at App. Shot discus jav

Reactions: Lion Attack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT