ADVERTISEMENT

SP and Tuscola

Tuscola fans I'm sorry you all lost. Us Pisgah fans were really pulling hard for you guys..... It would have been great to have an easier opponent at home

Might be a good choice. I see where you are whining on another thread about having to travel to Belmont. Worried?
Being as I have never mentioned Belmont in a post nor have I whined I suggest that you either get an eye exam or get over your hangover before you peg me with such an accusation. Please share said post just in case I may have amnesia.

And please all windbags please answer for me why would anyone be upset or worried about advancing to the third round of the playoffs? If we come down and get beat like a drum well hey. Isn't the name of the game to win a round at a time and move on. we decided to go ahead and try to win last in spite of what lays ahead.

Congrats to South Point. Total domination in the trenches. Your backs should give a big thank you to the OL. An old guy like me probably could have had a few nice gains. It was great to see Seadog and Coondog. Next week you can officially be crowned the champs of the WNCAC with a 3 peat of our conference. Good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: coondog8585
Dear Pisgah Faithful. Imagine Tuscola's offense on crack with a cup of coffee and an IV of HGH. That's what South Point looks like. Good luck. Have fun. Kruk should have all his boys a week from Monday.

Reactions: sasha_nc
south point will be hard to deal with for sure. but these mountain teams do tend to stand up and fight. ill be pullin for the bears. you have to stop that option or it will be a long night. good luck pisgah

Congrats to South Point. Total domination in the trenches. Your backs should give a big thank you to the OL. An old guy like me probably could have had a few nice gains. It was great to see Seadog and Coondog. Next week you can officially be crowned the champs of the WNCAC with a 3 peat of our conference. Good luck the rest of the way!

Great seeing you shinetime. Much respect for Big T. We are just pretty good right now. All the best.

Sounds like mental errors added up on the Mounties. A sound team like SP will capitolize... I still remember 2003... smh

Sounds like mental errors added up on the Mounties. A sound team like SP will capitolize... I still remember 2003... smh
Not really mental Boog, we had no answers. 3rd and 10, 3 and 12- doesn't work well for us. They turned us into a have to pass operation and we were done. They physically dominated us. We had to answer when it went 14-6 and couldn't. It was over.

With Hillary loosing and Tuscola going down, Mule may not come out of his safe space until Groundhog Day, when he will climb out of his hole, see his ugly shadow and dive back in his hole.

Being as I have never mentioned Belmont in a post nor have I whined I suggest that you either get an eye exam or get over your hangover before you peg me with such an accusation. Please share said post just in case I may have amnesia.

Sorry 90, it was your grandson, Big Bear10.

Blackbear- we'll all be reposting the above post next Saturday morning... until you experience the redbone and that defense you have no clue. If I were you I wouldn't get too braggadocios. Word to the wise- keep quite and find some humility- pray that there are no injuries and that it doesn't get out of hand early...

Boog, braggadocius I'm not, trust me. I think all us Pisgah fans know the challenge that lies ahead. Just figured I would match some of the braggadociusness going on by the SP crowd. Thing to remember is that we were told the same thing going into the game against BigT. Now I do believe SP is better than BigT. I seriously doubt they are as much better as last night's score would suggest. Hey, it's been a great season and all we can do is go play the game. And go play to win. The odds are against us but that's football.

Blackbear- we'll all be reposting the above post next Saturday morning... until you experience the redbone and that defense you have no clue. If I were you I wouldn't get too braggadocios. Word to the wise- keep quite and find some humility- pray that there are no injuries and that it doesn't get out of hand early...
What's the fun in being humble on an Internet forum?

Reactions: DeBoer31
Welcome Bears. We expect a great game and I mean that in the most humblest terms.

Congratulations to South Point. You all are a great team. We expected nothing less from any of those teams down that way. THS did their best, but just couldnt deal with quicker faster and more athletic Raiders. I dont see anybody beating you straight to the state finals. I dont know what they have on that eastern end of the state. They can be very very good, or very average. No way to tell. Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT