ADVERTISEMENT

South Stanly HFC

Trench Warrior

Sep 6, 2005
I must have missed this with all the BS talk about the Stanly County consolidation but Carolina Preps is showing Brad Frodge as the new HFC at South Stanly. Anyone have details on this guy? Looks like a young guy with limited football experience. Probably going to be a one year gig anyway with South closing next year.

TW

My understanding is they did not look outside the school due to the unknown of the next couple of years. If things stay the same he has a tough job, if things bring students in with the plan to close or keep the school open after the school year is complete the job will be tough but in a different way.

Brad Frodge was the DC the last two seasons. If plan A passes, South could jump a few spots in the league.

Originally posted by btango:
My understanding is they did not look outside the school due to the unknown of the next couple of years. If things stay the same he has a tough job, if things bring students in with the plan to close or keep the school open after the school year is complete the job will be tough but in a different way.
Principal at SS should've been more patient. The consolidation decision will be made next month. If SS stays open as is, a more experienced coach will be needed. If Plan A passes, the principal could always hire the in-house guy for a year.

TW

TW. The superintendent at a meeting last night said the school board would NOT vote on consolidation at the March meeting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT