ADVERTISEMENT

South Point vs Dudley Regional Final

You know. And you guys did too, albeit a young one. If only we didn't have one bad quarter against Porter Ridge...

Dudley 2013 vs ND 2012 would have been a great game. Moseley would be the difference.

I will say this. When you guys kicked our ass in 2013 I was amazed when Kennedy McCoy outran your D for a 75 yard TD. That told me how good he was before he set all our career rushing records.
Yeah he was legit! McCoy definitely held his own.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
Tell us about the size of WRH’s offense line! Do you know what your facing? Dudley’s “D” line will eat you up and spit you out.

Dudley by 3 or 4 TD’s.
SPRaiders78, you have been hitting the sauce a little hard!!! Somehow you are talking about two different teams in two different games….

Tell me that your prediction isn’t based on what happened to you JV team last week…

My prediction is based on Dudley shutting down a fullback that had over 2000 yards rushing this year. If WRH doesn’t have a better passing attack than South Point, they will suffer the same fate. South Point thought they would run through Dudley as well. They didn’t, not even close.

My prediction is based on Dudley shutting down a fullback that had over 2000 yards rushing this year. If WRH doesn’t have a better passing attack than South Point, they will suffer the same fate. South Point thought they would run through Dudley as well. They didn’t, not even close.
You are a sauced!!! South Point doesn’t have a passing game. And since I actually lived in Belmont I know for a fact that the whole office is designed for the full back to get the ball.

WRH isn’t playing Dudley, DA!!

I see the West going 3 & 1 or 4 & 0 this year. I can see Chambers losing to Gibbons. The other three are nearly sure things. The East overall hasn’t been very successful in championship games.

I see the West going 3 & 1 or 4 & 0 this year. I can see Chambers losing to Gibbons. The other three are nearly sure things. The East overall hasn’t been very successful in championship games.
And here we go!!!

Overall I don’t think you are qualified to rate the East!!! Just because you lost and want to jump on the west nuts for beating y’all up so bad….

Your team definitely doesn’t want to play any team from the East. Maybe our pop Warner… 😂🤣

So much for trying to have an intelligent conversation. Let’s revisit this discussion Saturday night.

I sure your right South Point would never want to play any team east of Greensboro. Every poster on NC Preps supports their team. Every poster does not feel the need to trash other schools. After all they are just kids playing a game. I don’t think I trashed your team. I said I don’t think they will win. I stand by that statement.

So much for trying to have an intelligent conversation. Let’s revisit this discussion Saturday night.

I sure your right South Point would never want to play any team east of Greensboro. Every poster on NC Preps supports their team. Every poster does not feel the need to trash other schools. After all they are just kids playing a game. I don’t think I trashed your team. I said I don’t think they will win. I stand by that statement.
Now we taking the high road!! I’ve stated the same thing now all of sudden you have hurt feelings, so sorry. Don’t be upset just try and have a better grasp of reality.

it’s all in good fun!!🤐🤣😂

I’ll talk to you Saturday night or Sunday. We’ll see who got the best grasp on reality. If it’s you I’ll congratulate you just as I did the Dudley posters.

The one thing they and wrh have is an elite running back. I just don’t think it’s enough though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT