ADVERTISEMENT

Smc guys

Yea but 4 seniors this year and a young small line. I dont see us finishing above 3rd.

Thought Nelson would be playing qb for murphy
Still might, just not the total certainty it was a couple of months ago. Murphy would be a better team if Micah could play at his preferred position (WR) and now at least that possibility exists.

There's still a couple of months left till football season and if a bonafide QB comes in Nelson nor his current competition will be playing there, both are terrific athletes but neither is a natural QB.

This is probably the first year Murphy hasn't had an obvious answer at QB since '03. I mean I guess you could say '09 but it should've been apparent to anyone with eyes what kind of talent Seth Curtis was coming up from JV, even if it took a few games for him to take the reins.

I don't think it would be a stretch at all to say Murphy has had the best crop of QB's in 1A over the last 15 years. Cort McKeon ('04-'05), Luke Charles ('06-'08), Seth Curtis ('09-'11), Michael Curry ('12), Dalton Kent ('13-'14), Joey Curry ('15-'17)... that's pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigertown_a_Rick
Dang been watching too much tv, where’s the fast forward button. I’m ready for our teams to prove their worth instead of typing out these conjectures.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT