ADVERTISEMENT

Smc guys

Yea but 4 seniors this year and a young small line. I dont see us finishing above 3rd.

Thought Nelson would be playing qb for murphy
Still might, just not the total certainty it was a couple of months ago. Murphy would be a better team if Micah could play at his preferred position (WR) and now at least that possibility exists.

There's still a couple of months left till football season and if a bonafide QB comes in Nelson nor his current competition will be playing there, both are terrific athletes but neither is a natural QB.

This is probably the first year Murphy hasn't had an obvious answer at QB since '03. I mean I guess you could say '09 but it should've been apparent to anyone with eyes what kind of talent Seth Curtis was coming up from JV, even if it took a few games for him to take the reins.

I don't think it would be a stretch at all to say Murphy has had the best crop of QB's in 1A over the last 15 years. Cort McKeon ('04-'05), Luke Charles ('06-'08), Seth Curtis ('09-'11), Michael Curry ('12), Dalton Kent ('13-'14), Joey Curry ('15-'17)... that's pretty damn impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigertown_a_Rick
Dang been watching too much tv, where’s the fast forward button. I’m ready for our teams to prove their worth instead of typing out these conjectures.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT