ADVERTISEMENT

Smc guys

I’ll give it a go. I know the conference is graduating a lot of seniors. Some kids I can remember some I can’t. So don’t be too brutal to me. Lol

Offense:
QB - Stewart Rosman
RB - Anderson Robbinsville
Evans Cherokee
Collins Rosman
FB - Layno Cherokee
WR - Chappell Rosman
Mintz Cherokee
OL - Armachain Cherokee
Smith Rosman
Morgan Rosman
? Need input here
? Need input here
K - Barnett Robbinsville
P-McCall Rosman
ATH/Return - Nelson Murphy

Defense:
DB - Orr Robbinsville
DB - M. Cothren Hayesville
LB - Lovin Robbinsville/Ornelas Robbinsville
LB - Blanton Cherokee/Santa Maria Cherokee
DL - Smith Rosman
DL - Armachain Cherokee
DE - McCall Rosman

Need input for rest of D.

This is tough. I would put the Mctaggert kid somewhere I probably butchered his spelling.There is 2 Swain kids I like but can't remember names now. SMC going to be loaded with running backs but I like who you have listed, its a good start.

Barnett the South African kicking was very, very good last year. It was his sophmore year and first time kicking or playing football. He might be a WR this coming year.

He only kicked XPs but was near perfect. I know he made a FG about 30yds. Think that was the only one he kicked. Freedy kicked FGs and kickoffs. Hope Barnett can take on thosr 2 postions also.

After that joke in Mt Airy in 09 our kicking has improved alot.

Cherokee has
Evans at rb 1500 rusher
Mintz at db and wr 1200 yard receiver
Armachain ol started both ways last year
Smith db started the last two years I think
Layno fb and ib. He gotta be one of the best blocking fb in the West

Reactions: Tigerpaw2
Rosman
Stewart qb 2000 plus passer 2nd to curry last year. Collins are rb 1000 plus. 3rd in conference in yards.
Smith was nasty on the line.
McCall as punter and defensive end but I like him on line.
Chappell as wr finished 3rd in conference but broke collar bone against Cherokee. So was short some games. I think he would have lead.
Stamey as db if he can stay healthy very athletic.

No matter if we finish 1st or last love my Tiger football team. But of course I want to see them win big.

I’ll give it a go. I know the conference is graduating a lot of seniors. Some kids I can remember some I can’t. So don’t be too brutal to me. Lol

Offense:
QB - Stewart Rosman
Evans Cherokee
Collins Rosman
FB - Layno Cherokee
WR - Chappell Rosman
Mintz Cherokee
OL - Armachain Cherokee
Smith Rosman
Morgan Rosman
? Need input here
? Need input here
K - Barnett Robbinsville
P-McCall Rosman

Defense:
DB - Orr Robbinsville
DL - Smith Rosman
DL - Armachain Cherokee
DE - McCall Rosman

One kid from Murphy? No. And I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13bc9fc
Help is out Murphy ? I know mctaggert is gonna be really especially being the feature back. What else do you guys have line wise

Well Murphy fan don't get your panties in a wad. We know you guys have some good kids but I couldn't remember names and when you go on max preps I couldn't find roster. Give us some names. I know mctaggart someone else mentioned Shope, who else you got.

Micah Nelson , Colin Cruse , Hunter Shope , KJ Allen ,Devante Murray, Robert Bodine , and a few others

Reactions: TigerDen2
McTaggart at RB or OLB, Nelson at WR or FS, Shope at OT or DE, Roberts at OLB, Allen at FB, Murray at WB.

And a couple of others who weren't necessarily "stars" last year, but have a chance to be this year.

Last edited:
Thanks I couldn't remember names. I like Murray.
Murray has the most upside on Murphy's team as far as skill players go. Kid was new to football as JV player and is improving rapidly. Murray has already gotten taller and thicker since last season, I'd say he's a legit 5'11 190 now, that's pretty big compared to most of the other backs in the conference, and with the athleticism to go with it.

14 Seniors, 11 starters when you combine offense and defense. This takes into account two starting players that were injured during the season. Half of the senior class have played ball together since youth league so we expect that they will give it their all for their senior year.
Its obvious they are spending time hitting the weights! I saw their maxes in the gym last week and it’s impressive!

Offense:
QB - Stewart Rosman
Evans Cherokee
Collins Rosman
FB - Layno Cherokee
WR - Chappell Rosman
Mintz Cherokee
OL - Armachain Cherokee
Smith Rosman
Morgan Rosman
? Need input here
? Need input here
K - Barnett Robbinsville
P-McCall Rosman

Defense:
DB - Orr Robbinsville
DL - Smith Rosman
DL - Armachain Cherokee
DE - McCall Rosman

Phillips was going be All Conference but got in trouble late and miss the last 2 games. He will be all conference this yr.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT