ADVERTISEMENT

Sign of the times???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful devilmac. You’ll have four or five posters reaching out to QAnon to get your true identity so they can have a contract put on your head. You’ll be labeled a syphilitic, Satanistic pedophiliac who vacations on Epstein’s island.
F them and the horse they ride in on. I'm no whacko lefty - I don't believe in defunding the police, I believe in holding their ass accountable when they commit murder, i don't believe in free college tuition ( affordable tuition, i believe All live matters but that must include black lives because a lot of folks don't think black lives matter, I don't believe in looting and destroying property. I have voted for Republicans before but what is going on now is insanity. I would have voted for Mitt Romney over Hillary because I believe he is a decent man and cares about all people. So they can kick rocks!

W
Sweet Jesus Man! That’s a little over the top. If we would’ve taken this Virus seriously like other countries. I would’ve been vacationing in St.Petersburg FL, and putting my High School & College Football schedule together.
Well 49 states reported yesterday all numbers are coming down compared to previous numbers this month. Yes virus is real but no state or county has same rules about this. I was at my primary care doctor last week. This week I get a letter saying I tested negative for virus. I've never taken a test,something messed up people. My friend got letter saying he's positive,he never took test. If it's that bad,shut everything down not just some . JMO.

1500 people died yesterday. CDC director says we are headed to the worst fall health crisis in the history of this country.

Yup...its just political.
If you think it's that bad,why the hell are we even talking about playing high school football. Close the door and forget football this year. I've never seen or heard of so many rules,differ in each county,state. The only other choice Trump had was to completely shut down every state with stay home orders,which is not legal. How you going to control 300 million people for 3 months,no income. Republicans and Dems. can't agree on a damn thing in DC. I don't think we play football in spring either,I hope so but not likely. Joe Biden doesn't know where he is half the time. He can't do anymore than Trump.

If you think it's that bad,why the hell are we even talking about playing high school football. Close the door and forget football this year. I've never seen or heard of so many rules,differ in each county,state. The only other choice Trump had was to completely shut down every state with stay home orders,which is not legal. How you going to control 300 million people for 3 months,no income. Republicans and Dems. can't agree on a damn thing in DC. I don't think we play football in spring either,I hope so but not likely. Joe Biden doesn't know where he is half the time. He can't do anymore than Trump.
Oh hell yes he can any of us could - 1. Stop f-ing lying and just saying dumb stuff like, "it will be zero in a few weeks 2. Take some disinfectant or shine some UV light in a person 3. Children are basically immune from Covid, 4. Show some damn leadership and own the issue 5. Stop acting like you know more than folks that have been working in epidemiology for 30 years - I can keep going on days! This has been a shit show from day 1! Your allegiance to Trump might not allow you to admit that but its no way in Hell this country should be in the shape we are in - take that to the freaking bank!

Well what do you guys propose. This registered Democrat knows for dang sure Biden isn’t the answer nor that way to far left party these days .
But this situation doesn’t seem to be getting better, praying for a vaccine or something before this household catches it again or an elder loved one .

Reactions: BK13T-$

There are always limits to presidential powers but the one thing a president has to be able to do is rally a country behind a cause especially in a crisis.

- He knew in late January about the severity of this virus. Choose to ignore.
- By early March the ball game was largely over with containment but a travel ban on both China( an actual one not a press release one) and most of Europe would have been in order. Yes he would have been criticized. Sometimes that happens in a leadership position.
- Once he realized this was a looming disaster you start following CDC rules and actually listen to the task force you put together. Even into April he continued to ignore and frankly mock those individuals who were sounding huge alarms.
- Stop briefing on matters of science- He knows nothing about it and sounds increasingly more ignorant the more he opens his mouth. If you dont like Fauci then find someone else who has credibility and can shoot straight with the American people.
- Have states follow the actual guidelines your task force put together for re-opening. If they dont you hammer them publicly regardless of political affiliation. He carries an enormous political hammer and uses it when anyone even hints of saying something negative about him. He had the power to control all the R govenors and even some of them D's. Instead he brow beat states like Michigan into opening immediately.
- Establish concrete guidelines for school openings. Instead of tweeting " Schools must open"

All of this was possible. In fact very plausible but because of who he is as an individual he opted for deceit and flat out lies. Its just who he is and has always been.

There are always limits to presidential powers but the one thing a president has to be able to do is rally a country behind a cause especially in a crisis.

- He knew in late January about the severity of this virus. Choose to ignore.
- By early March the ball game was largely over with containment but a travel ban on both China( an actual one not a press release one) and most of Europe would have been in order. Yes he would have been criticized. Sometimes that happens in a leadership position.
- Once he realized this was a looming disaster you start following CDC rules and actually listen to the task force you put together. Even into April he continued to ignore and frankly mock those individuals who were sounding huge alarms.
- Stop briefing on matters of science- He knows nothing about it and sounds increasingly more ignorant the more he opens his mouth. If you dont like Fauci then find someone else who has credibility and can shoot straight with the American people.
- Have states follow the actual guidelines your task force put together for re-opening. If they dont you hammer them publicly regardless of political affiliation. He carries an enormous political hammer and uses it when anyone even hints of saying something negative about him. He had the power to control all the R govenors and even some of them D's. Instead he brow beat states like Michigan into opening immediately.
- Establish concrete guidelines for school openings. Instead of tweeting " Schools must open"

All of this was possible. In fact very plausible but because of who he is as an individual he opted for deceit and flat out lies. Its just who he is and has always been.
B&G Trump has made lying acceptable! People just turn the other away and deny his own words. The guy really could be like Jim Jones and lead some of his followers to their demise. I look at Herman Cain. An intelligent and successful business man but he allowed himself to go to a rally with 6K people and not wear a mask. Now I have no idea if he caught covid at that rally but the fact this man was a cancer survivor would put himself in that position is just foolish and he did it based on the crazy ass narrative that Trump has pushed until he final back tracked about masks. You said it best the guy has lied and cheated his way through life and its become acceptable. I don't want to here shit about the American Way. Where I come from the American Way is about hard work, respect and honesty. That doesn't exist inTrumps world and many of his supporters. Its really sad as I mentioned I have stopped talking to friends because they have become enthralled with crazy and asinine conspiracy theories. I don't think Biden is a savior by any means. I'm just looking for decency and someone who will at least accept responsibility and stop lying every time they open their pie hole! The guys is truly a slug of a human being. No one on this site would tolerate this if they had a personal relationship with a person like this unless that was how they supported their family but for someone reason they support it for President. I have my reasons but I will not go down that rabbit hole for now!

Trump don't neither most of the time!!!!

Ohio football is a go for this Fall.

Who's up for a few trips up north this fall to watch some ball!!!???
With you I would rather snort coal dust! Just kidding about the coal dust but lol. Tyler you are alright.. If it were not for you I would probably have been left this site so for the rest of them if you stop posting I just might.

With you I would rather snort coal dust! Just kidding about the coal dust but lol. Tyler you are alright.. If it were not for you I would probably have been left this site so for the rest of them if you stop posting I just might.

If anyone else feels the way you do, I just may start up a gofundme account and quit the day job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT