• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sam

May 29, 2001
Leaning Reidsville right now. I may change my mind fifty times.

I hope Clinton has 5 D1 defensive backs ready to go. Reidsville on a mission to undo the wrong from last season.

Reactions: Rammer16 and sam
Reidsville by 21 or more I just think they a little bit better both have great coaches so they even there but I just think Reidsville have a better team but that's why we play the game ....but I want the east to 🏆 ✌️

Reidsville will have to find a way to tackle #10 Williams, the Florida commit. Also, Reidsville will have to find a way to block #10 Williams. That senior is one of the best in the state without a doubt.

obverse of that is Clinton will have to contain the 5 headed monster that comprises Reidsville's receiving core....line play on both sides of ball will be crucial.........................

Reactions: Rammer16 and sam
Poll showing lots of folks jumping off the Clinton bandwagon. 👀

Poll showing lots of folks jumping off the Clinton bandwagon. 👀
That’s because they know that no one in 2a has 5 D1 defensive backs to guard all our receivers. As soon as you do. Cobb will have a field day running the ball.

Reactions: sam
Honest question, how did y’all lose to East Duplin last year? This Clinton team is better than they were.
Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Mental lapses. This Reidsville teams is Miles above last years team. Clinton will have to score every possession

Reactions: sam
Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Mental lapses. This Reidsville teams is Miles above last years team. Clinton will have to score every possession
Reidsville's 2022 team had two DLs better than any on this team with seniors Kelly and Price, although the guys who filled those losses have improved tremendously as the season has gone along. Plus the addition of Sharpe and Jones has been huge in filling other grad vacancies.

Reidsville's 2022 team had two DLs better than any on this team with seniors Kelly and Price, although the guys who filled those losses have improved tremendously as the season has gone along. Plus the addition of Sharpe and Jones has been huge in filling other grad vacancies.
Yes but the run defense on this team is far better than last years. Regardless of the players on it. Gotta be ready for smash mouth football next week. I think we will be ready.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
obverse of that is Clinton will have to contain the 5 headed monster that comprises Reidsville's receiving core....line play on both sides of ball will be crucial.........................
From what I saw from the Elizabeth City game, Amarais Williams took the lead role in the Clinton rushing game. I don't think he's been the featured back all season and his recruitment is as a 6-foot-3, 265-pound defensive end. I'm wondering if he played both ways last night? Wiz? Anybody?
And by the way, congrats to Elizabeth City for being the only team to hold Clinton to under 40 points all season.

^^
Yes he plays both ways. He takes more possessions off on offense than defense. Clinton’s best offensive player (RB/Wr Maryland commit) broke his ankle a few weeks ago.

Little surprised by the voting as I am going with Clinton and supporting the East. Expect a close game; however, if Clinton pounds the ball like last night and punishes the Reidsville QB like ED did last year, they will not need 5 D1 DBs. Control the clock, protect the ball, clean up the procedure trash, hit the qb, and Clinton wins.

Is Avery Gaby, the outstanding running back from East Duplin from last year, playing in college?

Little surprised by the voting as I am going with Clinton and supporting the East. Expect a close game; however, if Clinton pounds the ball like last night and punishes the Reidsville QB like ED did last year, they will not need 5 D1 DBs. Control the clock, protect the ball, clean up the procedure trash, hit the qb, and Clinton wins.
Sounds like a ton of ifs.

Reactions: Friday Night1
What went wrong is you got your ass handed to you physically and got beat by a surperior team led by a group of hardened seniors. ED offensive line dominated for much of that game and the Defense layed the lumber on those albeit younger receivers and QB. You were actually very fortunate (great play) to get the 2nd quarter strip fumble that kept the game close. Also, putting Gaby in wildcat was a nice twist you were not ready for. Finally, the 11 am start didn't help you guys as well. Country boys get up early! Good luck against Clinton however it will not be a walk in the park. Can't wait to see it.

From what I saw from the Elizabeth City game, Amarais Williams took the lead role in the Clinton rushing game. I don't think he's been the featured back all season and his recruitment is as a 6-foot-3, 265-pound defensive end. I'm wondering if he played both ways last night? Wiz? Anybody?
And by the way, congrats to Elizabeth City for being the only team to hold Clinton to under 40 points all season.
He does play both ways last night we actually didn’t use him much on defense as Josiah Dwyer,Nathan Fowler,and Jymiek Sampson had a outstanding game especially in the 2nd half.

What went wrong is you got your ass handed to you physically and got beat by a surperior team led by a group of hardened seniors. ED offensive line dominated for much of that game and the Defense layed the lumber on those albeit younger receivers and QB. You were actually very fortunate (great play) to get the 2nd quarter strip fumble that kept the game close. Also, putting Gaby in wildcat was a nice twist you were not ready for. Finally, the 11 am start didn't help you guys as well. Country boys get up early! Good luck against Clinton however it will not be a walk in the park. Can't wait to see it.
That blocked field goal that turned into a Duplin delight was the killer for Reidsville ... but I agree the running game by the Duplin lads was more than the Rams could stop consistently.

No, realistically they choked, you all barely won and you had to PASS the ball near the goal line to do it.

Great game plan but don't act like you blew them out.

Y’all were lucky on blocked fg , we literally handed them the ball and still lost by 3. So no Reidsville was not dominated

Reidsville will have to find a way to tackle #10 Williams, the Florida commit. Also, Reidsville will have to find a way to block #10 Williams. That senior is one of the best in the state without a doubt.
The offense will take what’s given to tem. You crowd the box don’t think the Horses can’t throw it themselves but any team that travels by air must remember, 3 things can happen and two of them are t good.

That’s because they know that no one in 2a has 5 D1 defensive backs to guard all our receivers. As soon as you do. Cobb will have a field day running the ball.
Yes right okay we get it you think the DarkHorse can’t play dense against the Rams? Oh okay, you may be in for quite acsyrorise

• Haha
Hey Wiz or any Dark Horse fan

Ive watched the horses a few times on NFHS and the line play and athleticism on both lines stood out to me

Can anyone share the starting Oline and Dline Heights and weight... O line looks huge on video... Just wondering, no worries if yall dont share the info

They can score every possession but so will the Rams so I reckon the question is who stops who? I’m going with our Horses

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT