Clinton vs Reidsville for the Ship

Who wins?

• Clinton

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Reidsville

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We wouldn't want to be in duplin County anyways sampson is bigger and has more in the city of clinton then warsaw,wallace, and east duplin town put together with yall out dated schools. Looking like rats walking in the hallways especially wallace n jk. Get some new school n only school with plenty of ships is wallace the rest of yall don't matter. Yall can talk n down play clinton but no matter what we was in the ship while yall was at the house no matter how u put it.

where is East Duplin town?

which rockingham are we talking about?? the town of Rockingham is about 110 miles south of the county of Rockingham.........................................

Reactions: thekidd12
All my nonsense aside earlier ! Congrats to the rams ! One heck of a team and congrats to Clinton on one heck of a season

It all starts again soon hate to see the season end
Merry Christmas to the Shelby Lion, wherever you are.

lots of flu around here as well Shelby Lion....my granddaughter and son-in-law have been laid up this week with it...their mom and wife (my youngest daughter) is a school teacher and earlier this week 150 kids were out sick this week at her elementary school....Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas...............................

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT