ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs South Pointe, SC. Veterans Appreciation Night

Shelltown2002 sorry to disappoint you and yes I have seen the video but that was not a game, that was a scrimmage, a practice session involving two teams. No one win or loses a scrimmage. A scrimmage is an opportunity to work on things against a team other than you own. Thank you for sharing the video though, I’m sure there are lots of folks who haven’t seen it.

Apparently a good dude.^^^^
Recovering from Covid so cant go out for a few more days. Usually I see someone outside of gate buying tickets and give them at least two of my tickets. I have had season tickets for 50 years so am a long time Lion.

Coming from Lenoir still!!!
If you are coming from Lenoir and down 18 into Shelby

In Fallston the Honey Hog (BBQ) is very good (long wait) a few miles south of Honey Hog is Nannies Chicken Champ and fish camp( Huge chicken sandwiches and the best Cheese Kurds around)(same owners of Honey Hog) You will run into Alston Bridges BBQ when you get into Shelby (Good choice) then the chain burger, chicken choices etc the rest of the way

Uptown Shelby you have good choices like Pleasant City (Woodfired pizzas) Toscanos (Italian dishes, pizza etc) and Shelby Cafe (Home cooked food) The Red Bridges is on 74 east of the high school...

Hope this helps...

no video tonight, per david allen. fans not being able to use season tickets, and no live stream for a huge game, wow.

It is on the radio 101.5 per The Shelby Star.
don't mean to be rude, its 2021, if shelby is one of the most successful teams in nc history, facing a highly ranked team in sc, the game should absolutely be streamed online.

people have jobs, don't live in shelby, etc. i get needing to making money but cmon. the people that want to attend will, allow the others streaming opportunities. why does kings moutain get this right, but we can't.

but i'll stop complaining, i don't have a radio. i guess i'll try and find a live youtube stream. you know the VIDEO service available over the internet.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
don't mean to be rude, its 2021, if shelby is one of the most successful teams in nc history, facing a highly ranked team in sc, the game should absolutely be streamed online.

people have jobs, don't live in shelby, etc. i get needing to making money but cmon. the people that want to attend will, allow the others streaming opportunities. why does kings moutain get this right, but we can't.

but i'll stop complaining, i don't have a radio. i guess i'll try and find a live youtube stream. you know the VIDEO service available over the internet.
You can listen to the game on your phone, tablet or computer at KTC broadcasting.com. Problem solved.

Reactions: Lion Attack
I would gladly pay to watch streamed SHS games. Shoot I even gave KM 10 bucks to see them. Money well spent.

You can listen to the game on your phone, tablet or computer at KTC broadcasting.com. Problem solved.
that doesn't solve anything. ever been to florida, georgia? they have high school football on TV, weekly. i'm beating a dead horse. clearly i'm in the minority here, if you all think listening to football games with no video is normal enjoy. i'll leave it alone.

I would gladly pay to watch streamed SHS games. Shoot I even gave KM 10 bucks to see them. Money well spent.
you would, everybody else that pays km weekly, and who subscribe to nfhs network. its common sense.

good luck to both teams tonight.

Shelby beating themselves right now with penalties and mental mistakes…. Had SP stopped on last series but couldn’t finish tackle on 4th down play!!

ok, i take my comments back. i'm glad shelby didnt stream this game. no running game, can't block sp long enough to pass, our defense is overmatched. looks like we took this game for gate money. we have no chance.

Reactions: UNC91
I said several pages ago and days ago ! This was a different animal rolling into Shelby ! We’d have had to play perfect to even have a chance …

Kudos to these stallions they are as good as advertised …. We don’t get taken to the woodshed often but when we do it’s memorable ha ha ….. let’s just get out of here healthy and move on to next week

we’ll be all right

Shelby Pick 6 makes it 37-14…. Unfortunately on last possession QB took big hit and is on sidelines being evaluated

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT