ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs South Pointe, SC. Veterans Appreciation Night

Called Shelby High about the season ticket holders, the school said they weren't going to mail out tickets. You have to go by the school to pickup tickets.

Reactions: UNC91
I watched South Pointe (4a) play Abbeville this year and Abbeville is 2a in SC. Abbeville beat South Pointe very easily. South Pointe runs the wing T now. I believe South Pointe will give us all we want.
Abbeville beat South Point (NC), not South Pointe , SC...this should be a good game for sure.

I don't think South Pointe runs the Wing T nor do they look like pushovers.
Of course, they don’t run that dated offense. I know Crestuff personally. That was just his sarcastic way of saying Shelby makes this competitive, only if that’s South Point.

Shelby had to play someone, though. Give the coaches credit for taking on this challenge, and not sitting idle another week, or settling for some cupcake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crestuff and UNC91
With the way this season is shaping up, I’m beginning to think the coaches are willing to play anyone just to get a game and some reps in, rather than sitting idle from week to week. I feel badly for youth, and nothing being normal, whether it’s simply going to school, or playing sports.

It won't be a surprise that the crowned virus corona will crown all the champions...literally.

I don't think South Pointe runs the Wing T nor do they look like pushovers.

lol most definitely Shelby's taking an L. If they can score they did ok. If they keep the game close it's a moral W. I cant' give them a hard time for avoiding the Meck Cty teams when they play this game, even though I think they're still running. I guess they'd rather get beat up in SC.

Shelby will not come remotely close to playing anybody as good as South Pointe. The city of Rock Hill turns out more nfl players per capita than anywhere and SP has been the 2nd best program in SC behind Dutch fork the last decade. This game what your looking for is Shelby giving a much bigger and deeper team a solid game. I think they can but this will remind many of the old Gaffney/Shelby games were Shelby gave gaffney all they wanted for 3 quarters before depth helped gaffney in the 4th.

Shelby will not come remotely close to playing anybody as good as South Pointe. The city of Rock Hill turns out more nfl players per capita than anywhere and SP has been the 2nd best program in SC behind Dutch fork the last decade. This game what your looking for is Shelby giving a much bigger and deeper team a solid game. I think they can but this will remind many of the old Gaffney/Shelby games were Shelby gave gaffney all they wanted for 3 quarters before depth helped gaffney in the 4th.

why did you pick that user name? I hope it's in reference to the flightless birds of USC

One thing for sure Shelby isn't backing down from playing anybody. Come on Reidsville play Gaffney one time and we will see what you are made of

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT