ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby vs King Mountain Updates

Shelby returns the favor with a 3 & out. Punts back to Kings Mountain.

KM offense is back up though to their own 20.

6:05 left to play..

Shelby leading 35-28

KM ball at the Shelby 40 but facing a 3rd & 6 & take a timeout

Kings Mountain with 2nd and 10. Shelby offsides makes it 2nd & 5

2:49 left. No timeouts for Shelby.

Heck of a ball game!!! Big plays all around and came down to jumping offsides on an extra point that make KM decide to go for 2...

Hope the QB for Shelby is alright!!!

Last edited:
Tough loosing Qb, hate that for Gabe, but no disrespect to Lee but he's just not ready for big time play yet.
Hope Gabe be ready Thur night.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ShelbyLion that was Bess, I'm sorry but I'd put Tyler in at Qb he can play it

What happened with Gabe? Video was so bad I turned it off and turned it back on and Lee was in.
Lee will be fine- throw a man straight in the fire it’s a little tough. Different than putting him in when up 40 and he handing it off 90% of the time.

To add to this though going off was shelbyfan1 said-

sometimes your best option is putting your best athlete back there and letting him try to make a play when needed. Seems thats what Tyler is

What happened with Gabe? Video was so bad I turned it off and turned it back on and Lee was in.
Lee will be fine- throw a man straight in the fire it’s a little tough. Different than putting him in when up 40 and he handing it off 90% of the time.

No idea about the specifics I just know he got popped pretty hard on that INT throw.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
what about the fumble on the 2 pt conversion. It looked like runenr was stopped and then ball comes out forward across goalline. I thought there was a rule against this. Any ideas?

what about the fumble on the 2 pt conversion. It looked like runenr was stopped and then ball comes out forward across goalline. I thought there was a rule against this. Any ideas?
I think it depends on how the ball got across. The pile was so big it was hard to tell what happened. Me personally watching live I thought his progress was stopped but couldn’t tell where he was at that point. If a Shelby player knocked the ball out and it crossed the goal line a KM player can jump on it for the score.

I think it depends on how the ball got across. The pile was so big it was hard to tell what happened. Me personally watching live I thought his progress was stopped but couldn’t tell where he was at that point. If a Shelby player knocked the ball out and it crossed the goal line a KM player can jump on it for the score.

I thought he was stopped too. If that was the case, then the play should have been dead & it doesn't matter what happened after or how the ball ended up in the end zone. But ofcourse I was watching from my home & the officials were there so there's no telling. Like you said there was to big of a pile to really tell from watching on my phone

I thought he was stopped too. If that was the case, then the play should have been dead & it doesn't matter what happened after or how the ball ended up in the end zone. But ofcourse I was watching from my home & the officials were there so there's no telling. Like you said there was to big of a pile to really tell from watching on my phone
It was a hell of a game regardless. Both teams wanted it. It’s a county game and so far both have come down to 3 points total.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT