ADVERTISEMENT

Hertford Co. @ Nash Central

Too much to keep up with.....it was 52-36 at halftime.....Hertford scored quickly in 3rd qtr and got 2 pt play to get it to 52-44.....Hertford just made a goalline stand on 4th down to get the ball back, trailing 52-44 with 5:17 to go in 3rd qtr

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Hertford Co. just went about 98 yards in 4 plays, 2 pt conversion no good, Nash Central leads 52-50 with 4:17 to go in 3rd qtr

54-14
Clinton
About right
How many points does Nash Central score next week? I’m setting the over under at 20.
That may be right, it may determine what point the reserves come in because there’s no way they stop Clinton’s offense and does anyone actually think they can churn out those numbers against DarkHorse defense. I thought they were playing flag football at one point. That doesn’t happen in for real football

Anymore points scored since this last post?
Actually at one point during the game it was tied 14-14 and Hertford had just gotten the first defensive stop of the game for either team....they were driving inside the 10, and a bad snap goes deep in the backfield; they battle for it and Nash Central scoops and scores on about a 75 yd fumble return by the time someone secured the loose ball to go up 21-14 with the extra point.... as I was typing a post for Twitter on my phone, I had to stop in the middle of tagging ncpreps and other outlets and edit my tweet because Hertford Co. proceeded to run the kickoff back and add a 2 pt conversion to lead 22-21

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT