ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby at Highland Tech

Hard to tell if this is for a for real spontaneous picture session or a jab at Highland Tech.. if so that's brutal 🤣

Score is way nicer than I expected. I was expecting an 80 bomb.

Reactions: Crestuff
That's Burns poster that put this,,. Pipe down!!

You clowns from Shelby really put this up? You guys are all over the place, rubbing it in the face of 14-18 year old. Man life in them woods of Shelby couldn't be worse.

I was just sharing what a Shelby fan shared on Facebook and I see nothing wrong with it. How is it rubbing it in the face of Highland Tech? Hamrick had Wilbanks’ permission to study during the game and David Grose already put it out there so it was fair game. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
You clowns from Shelby really put this up? You guys are all over the place, rubbing it in the face of 14-18 year old. Man life in them woods of Shelby couldn't be worse.
The SHELBY and BURNS POSTERS have ALWAYS been the loudest CHEST BEATER on this SITE.

Reactions: UNC91
I was just sharing what a Shelby fan shared on Facebook and I see nothing wrong with it. How is it rubbing it in the face of Highland Tech? Hamrick had Wilbanks’ permission to study during the game and David Grose already put it out there so it was fair game. 🤷🏼‍♂️
U can put anything u want bro...
Highlight tech knew what they were getting into when they wanted into a conf. With Burns and Shelby...so damn we'll be it.....

Laughs jokes ands make funs of D's teams U's beats chews up ands spits them out of yours Mouth, BUTTS Eyes wills Bees around Lurking when Da great Lions lose and makes fun and chews and Spits them out. Just U'S WAIT.

If we get beat we get beat, no hiding no crying, that's why u play the game...that's whats wrong with this country now... bunch damn cry babys,. You want to be good sportsman about playing, but let's be real,, those 1a schools could have voted out of that conference and didn't..NOW PLAY BALL..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT