ADVERTISEMENT

Churvyl at Eastern Randolph

Well, I'm back......

Left at halftime. ER's up 54-7. Worst part of it all is that people paid eight bucks to watch that. That game wasn't worth a dollar.

After witnessing this, I only have one thing to ask..........HOW @#$%%^^$#@ BAD IS HIGHLAND TECH??? i need a cold, cold shower.....

Well, I'm back......

Left at halftime. ER's up 54-7. Worst part of it all is that people paid eight bucks to watch that. That game wasn't worth a dollar.

After witnessing this, I only have one thing to ask..........HOW @#$%%^^$#@ BAD IS HIGHLAND TECH??? i need a cold, cold shower.........
They (Highland) are that bad.

Watching SWR last night for the first time they had a player to get tossed early and seemed to play little dirty. Is that typical for them are were they just a little fired up to play last night.
They are known to be "feisty" from time to time. Especially when frustration sets in.

• Haha
Reactions: thekidd12
BTTT.

Not sure why.......but BTTT.
The road to Wallace Shelton begins.......

Just like last year's basketball playoffs, ER starts their journey with the Ironmen coming to town. The Ironmen come in with a record of 2-8, one of those wins over the legendary Highland Tech. I don't imagine ER will have many problems but......ya never know.
Well at least I now know how to pronounce, "Cheryville".

Reactions: thekidd12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT