ADVERTISEMENT

Highland Academics

SPRedRaider

Aug 2, 2004
superraiders.com
I know Highland takes a beating on these boards for their attempts at fielding a football team; but wanted to give some credit to their high standards of academics.

Highland was recently recognized by U.S. News & World Report and ranked within the top 2.4% of all high schools across the nation; a list of over 18,000 schools.

In addition, North Carolina released School Report Cards for all schools in the state and Highland has the highest score; 100, of all 2714 schools in the state.

And yesterday, the U.S. Department of Education announced that Highland is 1 of 353 schools in the country to be a Blue Ribbon School; the highest recognition given to schools by the Gov't.

I thought this was worth sharing.

I know Highland takes a beating on these boards for their attempts at fielding a football team; but wanted to give some credit to their high standards of academics.

Highland was recently recognized by U.S. News & World Report and ranked within the top 2.4% of all high schools across the nation; a list of over 18,000 schools.

In addition, North Carolina released School Report Cards for all schools in the state and Highland has the highest score; 100, of all 2714 schools in the state.

And yesterday, the U.S. Department of Education announced that Highland is 1 of 353 schools in the country to be a Blue Ribbon School; the highest recognition given to schools by the Gov't.

I thought this was worth sharing.
I agree you have to hand it to them for at least getting out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT