ADVERTISEMENT

Shelby @ AC Reynolds

shelbyfan1

Aug 22, 2011
Think to start, hope Shelby don't have let down after big win over KM.
AC comming off big loss, should be hungry for win.
Ac is well coached and always plays us hard.
Shelby playing really good, but again hope no let down, I'm thinking Shelby 35 to 13

I hope we score 13, our offense has been in hiding the past 5 or 6 games going back to last year. I know we start a sophomore QB and a Freshman TB, but man it’s not all on them. Our line needs to play better, and our playmakers need to make more plays. Shelby’s defense will be a stern test just like WF was this week. I just want to see improvement in these young kids. We have more freshmen and sophomores (14) then we do seniors (10) and that’s tough with our schedule!

Inless ASHEVILLE gets on a roll, but we enjoy our games with Ac. Great folks nice Facility

Shelby-42
A.C.-14
Been to Reynolds several times and never remember Shelby scoring 42. Hope You are correct, but something is in that mountain air. Hope the Lions put the KM game behind them, and focus on the Rockets.

Reactions: UNC91
What about the year Dowdle played for ACR. I thought that was a high scoring game back and forth

This will be another tough game for the Rockets. What RR said earlier is true. This is a very young team with a lot of athleticism. Hoping it will be close with a chance to win as Shelby appears to be strong.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Been to Reynolds several times and never remember Shelby scoring 42. Hope You are correct, but something is in that mountain air. Hope the Lions put the KM game behind them, and focus on the Rockets.
2015 Shelby put up 56 on AC Reynolds.🤝🏾

2016 Shelby won 35-14 at ACR, that’s the highest points I found at ACR. However the last time we played Shelby, fall of 2019 the year before COVID crap, Shelby beat us 58-21 at Shelby.

We love our mts family, and enjoy comming up here. I'm at Village Italian restaurant by school having a cold one.
Anyway inless we go brain dead I see to much fire power and a hard hitting D .score want be that close

Reactions: leo1999
Shelby 9-3 end of 1st half.

Shelby looks completely out of sync on offense. AC gaining momentum.

Someone forgot to tell ACR were supposed to beat them by 30.... LOL scrappy bunch always tough

We looked tired on D ....Doesnt bode well if we allow them to continue to hang around

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Someone forgot to tell ACR were supposed to beat them by 30.... LOL scrappy bunch always tough

We looked tired on D ....Doesnt bode well if we allow them to continue to hang around
This should have been a blow out. Offensively we look like a JV team, and the defense looks like they haven't practiced all year.

We have far more talent. But i agree AC looks more prepared and very scrappy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT