ADVERTISEMENT

SD-7 Championship Showdown... West Caldwell @ Lincolnton (Who ya wit?)

Always a wolf, he was talking to me.
Oh I know Hibriten97... I think my question stands for both of us, since we each beat WC.

The guy is a moving target, and I suspect he really has no idea what he is talking about. I'd just like him to use a new phrase to explain himself.

The results of this game are not to be taken lightly....the score itself doesn't even reflect how it should have been in the least. All week every since I created this thread it's been...we are cocky we have transfers we this we that....one thing after another...people actually approached me before the start of the game mentioning this very same thread...now that it's in the books ...no one can underestimate this team in the least...we show on the field...I saw things tonight during the game I felt were dirty but it is what it is....I'll give credit were its due...the qb for west is a nice athlete...to go along with a few other really aggressive teammates...You should make waves in the playoffs for sure ...but back on our Wolves....I told y'all we had to many playmakers on the field......moving on to next week.....(in my Russell Simmons voice) THANKS FOR COMING OUT....GOD BLESS AND GOOD NIGHT!

Last edited:
Retard Cav, you are right they didn't play- but neither were injured.......you really think it would have mattered had they played?

Out of hamburgers at 7:50 mark of first period. Out of hotdogs before half.Out of nachos/cheese while in line. Ran out of Gator Aid. What a concession stand. Come on. Did get one City Lunch dog in first quarter. Jeez.

Great game west has a good team but Lincolnton has to much to handle
Maybe we can a little respect, I doubt it

Yeah transfers transfers transfers ha ha. Lincolnton is just good and they stay good. I've seen a couple down years with em' when West Lincoln beat em' but that's few and far between. Back when Independence was on that massive 8 to 9 year run and they came up to East Burke for a good un' in 2007 people liked to have never shut up bout "Charlotte all stars" which is kinda sorta how it was.

I don't see Lincolnton being like that. Just a good program in my view. If some kid comes from EL and North Lincoln to get on a team to get some college looks I bout can't blame em'. Crest was same way a while back, not so much now.

Reactions: zukeridr
Out of hamburgers at 7:50 mark of first period. Out of hotdogs before half.Out of nachos/cheese while in line. Ran out of Gator Aid. What a concession stand. Come on. Did get one City Lunch dog in first quarter. Jeez.
Shoulda got more dogs in the first...

Hats off to Lincolnton. I knew it would be a challenge. They are loaded with playmakers on Offense and their guys made the plays tonigh. We had to play pretty much a flawless game and were not very sharp. We needed to put together time consuming drives and untimely penalties and poor execution doomed us. Surratt, Givens, Littlejohn and McLain all did what stars do on the big stage. Good luck in the state playoffs!

Congratulations Lincolnton. I kept up with this game on radio and it sounds like a decent game for a quarter. Good Luck to both teams in the playoffs!

Reactions: zukeridr
Lincolnton executed their game plan very well and made the adjustments early on defense. The wolves have a good balanced attack and have many weapons. Littlejohn at QB, is the secret weapon. His passes were crisp and his ability to run impressed me. Tucker couldn't keep up with all of the weapons that Lincolnton had and the last touchdown,before the end of the first half, was the game changer that sealed the Warriors doom. Does anyone have the explanation of why the recovered kick off by the Wolves was overturned and a rekick done?

Hats off to Lincolnton. I knew it would be a challenge. They are loaded with playmakers on Offense and their guys made the plays tonigh. We had to play pretty much a flawless game and were not very sharp. We needed to put together time consuming drives and untimely penalties and poor execution doomed us. Surratt, Givens, Littlejohn and McLain all did what stars do on the big stage. Good luck in the state playoffs!
Thanks ......best of luck to you guys as well....

Lincolnton executed their game plan very well and made the adjustments early on defense. The wolves have a good balanced attack and have many weapons. Littlejohn at QB, is the secret weapon. His passes were crisp and his ability to run impressed me. Tucker couldn't keep up with all of the weapons that Lincolnton had and the last touchdown,before the end of the first half, was the game changer that sealed the Warriors doom. Does anyone have the explanation of why the recovered kick off by the Wolves was overturned and a rekick done?
I asked my son #82 what happened and he said it was an inadvertent whistle on the scramble for the lose ball...so they rekicked it....makes no sense to me either....

I asked my son #82 what happened and he said it was an inadvertent whistle on the scramble for the lose ball...so they rekicked it....makes no sense to me either....

That crew was suspect from the beginning. Those fellows looked like they may have bought those outfits at WalMart for Halloween, kidnapped the original refs and did the game for fun. I'm sorry but the officiating or the way high school football is officiated needs to be updated. The wide open offenses put a lot of pressure on these older guys to be in position to make decent calls. If it was an inadvertent whistle, L-Town recovered that ball at least three times on the play.LOL

Your son did an excellent on running his routes, blocking on the perimeter and punting. He is impressive.

That crew was suspect from the beginning. Those fellows looked like they may have bought those outfits at WalMart for Halloween, kidnapped the original refs and did the game for fun. I'm sorry but the officiating or the way high school football is officiated needs to be updated. The wide open offenses put a lot of pressure on these older guys to be in position to make decent calls. If it was an inadvertent whistle, L-Town recovered that ball at least three times on the play.LOL

Your son did an excellent on running his routes, blocking on the perimeter and punting. He is impressive.
Thanks for the kind words....I tell him every week keep working hard....the small things matter the most in big situations...

Reactions: LHSfaninVA
I have new info on this situation.... What apparently happened after the ball was kicked and every one went to scrambling one if our players #3 was pushed out of bounds and once back in was the first to touch the football on recovery.... So hence the rekick...don't quite understand why the line official who dropped his hat when it happened didn't just explain that ....

I have new info on this situation.... What apparently happened after the ball was kicked and every one went to scrambling one if our players #3 was pushed out of bounds and once back in was the first to touch the football on recovery.... So hence the rekick...don't quite understand why the line official who dropped his hat when it happened didn't just explain that ....

Then it was a foul by the kicking team? If so why weren't the Wolves penalized? They rekicked from their 40 yard line.

Reactions: wolfbanker
Lol hear u go with your wishful thinking moron you must really be scared of of chip that's all u have said for 2 years now.

97 is just a troll. He was going around yapping about Coach not buying a house when we all knew he had already done so. He is going to say anything he can to get under our skin. Best to just ignore him and concentrate on the posters who actually have something factual or interesting to say. We should focus our energy on investing in our program and lifting up our kids and our coaching staff so they have no desire to go anywhere else. If we do that, everything else will take care of itself.

Reactions: icardcav3
Lots of success with Titus Tucker carrying the ball then mid 2nd quarter West Caldwell went to the running back much more. It looked like they were protecting Titus for the future games down the road. The outcome would not have been a W but it would have closed the gap.

Tucker is not be the best QB in the conference but he is the best athlete. Littlejohn has come a very long way since last year.His long passes were near perfect over the shoulder.

Running back Xavier L I felt had the biggest impact on the game. The littlest guy by far but the biggest plays.

Talked to a number of people in the stands. Fans from Statesville, North Iredell, Hickory, and Fred T Foard. Perfect night for football in a town known for football.

Reactions: lhsmamawolf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT