ADVERTISEMENT

SD-7 Championship Showdown... West Caldwell @ Lincolnton (Who ya wit?)

Maidens qb is the best athlete in the conference, hands down
Serious q, dplubo. Why do you say so? Size, speed, skills? Not questioning your assessment at all, just wondering what quantifies your assessment. Thanks

He's not the best qb at all, maybe 4th best in the league, and prob wouldn't be the best rb either, he is just extremely explosive, very hard to tackle, and has very good patience. I don't even know how great he is at football, but if every Friday it was a decathlon I think he would win

He's not the best qb at all, maybe 4th best in the league, and prob wouldn't be the best rb either, he is just extremely explosive, very hard to tackle, and has very good patience. I don't even know how great he is at football, but if every Friday it was a decathlon I think he would win
Got it. Thanks

Im hearing through the vine he's a lil banged up from the east game....so I took to hudl and noticed he did have a slight hobble in the second half...wasn't cutting quite as hard up field

I'm not like most.....I'll man up ....we got our butts handed to us out right....9 out of 10 times in life I'd bet my house that don't happen...but tonight it did....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT