ADVERTISEMENT

Score updates

North Surry 34, North Forsyth 27

Good first half, and ugly 2nd half but we fought our butts off for that win. NF was favored i believe but we endured a lot for it. The end was just insane.

We have grown a lot since the MA game; so proud of these kids despite the youth we have grown every week. We face a good Central team next week but I'm enjoying every game and I know we will fight hard.

Retired Smoker .... Let me know if you want to talk to my supervisor, she's sitting right here.
It’s just really uncalled for to react the way you did. I don’t think any of us guys on here would take it upon ourselves to teach a high schooler a lesson. Use common sense. I didn’t point your kid out just because. I didn’t know he was your kid. I just know what he tried to do all night on the Robbinsville sideline and that don’t go over well with anyone, let alone your biggest rival. I stand by what I say. Robbinsville players took note of that and if they meet again, I’m sure it’ll be on some of our players checklist to knock his block off. No disrespect toward your son specifically. I would say that about any player on that field tonight. Number 5 is in the same boat for Murphy.

It’s just really uncalled for to react the way you did. I don’t think any of us guys on here would take it upon ourselves to teach a high schooler a lesson. Use common sense. I didn’t point your kid out just because. I didn’t know he was your kid. I just know what he tried to do all night on the Robbinsville sideline and that don’t go over well with anyone, let alone your biggest rival. I stand by what I say. Robbinsville players took note of that and if they meet again, I’m sure it’ll be on some of our players checklist to knock his block off. No disrespect toward your son specifically. I would say that about any player on that field tonight. Number 5 is in the same boat for Murphy.
He's friends with most of those kids. I didn't see him do anything, if I did, I would say something myself. He played on two sprained ankles tonight, cortisone in both if them. Been hurt all year. Emotional senior night. If I took you wrong, then I apologize. That being said, I will always defend my children. And Smoker, a badge has nothing to do with it.

He's friends with most of those kids. I didn't see him do anything, if I did, I would say something myself. He played on two sprained ankles tonight, cortisone in both if them. Been hurt all year. Emotional senior night. If I took you wrong, then I apologize. That being said, I will always defend my children. And Smoker, a badge has nothing to do with it.
Yeah but you also weren’t on the Robbinsville sideline either. We seen what went on. I know the dogs and the knights both come into a game like this with emotions sky high. I expect things to happen. All I was trying to state was the fact that if there is a personal foul penalty on a Robbinsville player for plowing him, he had it coming…. I’d say the same if it were one of our players.

Lol, make sure you make a statement , to show East Surry isn’t that good lol! East has a very good team, don’t think they will get past 2 or 3 teams ahead of them , but I love your hatred of the cards . I think it’s mutual from what I see on here , because I feel everyone has seen enough of your bragging on Mt Airy . It’s the same every year Mt Airy and East blow everyone out early .K look forward to see how da bears do against some stiff competion. Lot of Surry fans pulling for Tarboro ,all the talk about Cardinal fans talking smack . You guys really are blowing it up . I think Tarboro and Randolph see it too lol ! Oh yeh you’re an idiot !

Dang football even Surry Central beat Forbush last week. Not saying ES is no good. Sure would like to have found out earlier in year.

Reactions: buzzcoach
Not sure..but his pocket presence is ridiculous...the offensive system they run.is taylor made for them...i think they would give MA.all they want..honestly.

Wheels came off in WC. No fear ES will still be throwing bombs
Sorry guys would have posted updates, not that it mattered but was locked out of my account, but ES looked exactly how I thought they would, which was very good, and we made them look even better. Not sure our guys came out of the locker room, we were content to take our whipping and go home.

Sorry guys would have posted updates, not that it mattered but was locked out of my account, but ES looked exactly how I thought they would, which was very good, and we made them look even better. Not sure our guys came out of the locker room, we were content to take our whipping and go home.

Time for a change if that is the case.

Looking forward to seeing East Surry matchup with the 2A powers in the playoffs.

Time for a change if that is the case.

Looking forward to seeing East Surry matchup with the 2A powers in the playoffs.
I have purposely been tacked in how I’ve tried to answer that, I’ve figured I would finally give those thoughts after the final game. And I think ES can make a run. I came away thinking the defense was much better than I had heard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT