ADVERTISEMENT

Post Playoff Scores here

Murphy did a much better job on D once the freshman #76 came into the game at DT, he's been getting a lot of pressure up the middle.

#76 should've been starting weeks ago and he definitely needs to be starting moving forward, big upgrade over Murphy's other options at nose and DT.
Starts the 2nd half on the sideline and Polk starts moving the ball again...

Why does Murphy Coaches have issues putting the best 11 on the field? Seems like that has been an issue all year.
It's been an issue more than just this year, been an issue since the current staff took over, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

#76 not getting any playing time before tonight is egregious. The kid has a big 1st half when he finally gets his chance and you reward him by planting him back on the bench, ASININE.

It's been an issue more than just this year, been an issue since the current staff took over, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

#76 not getting any playing time before tonight is egregious. The kid has a big 1st half when he finally gets his chance and you reward him by planting him back on the bench, ASININE.
Because with Watson it is your name not your ability! Have never liked him even in school! Got the job because of his name and now chooses who plays by their name! Worst choice to take the job after Gentry.

#76 goes back in 2nd defensive series and immediately gets 2 sacks LOL

Absolutely, that kid has a chance to be special down the road. #76 and #84 are studs and real building blocks for Murphy on D being just 9th and 10th graders.
Absolutely. I don’t remember seeing him play or I haven’t ever heard his name before tonight. Against Andrews I noticed the 1st time in my life that Murphy didn’t rotate their linemen like years past. They have always had a platoon on big linemen they could run in and out. Play that big young man

Absolutely, that kid has a chance to be special down the road. #76 and #84 are studs and real building blocks for Murphy on D being just 9th and 10th graders.
Did you see that !! Now add a blocked punt for a td to go along with his 3 sacks

Reactions: mbdfan
Because with Watson it is your name not your ability! Have never liked him even in school! Got the job because of his name and now chooses who plays by their name! Worst choice to take the job after Gentry.
Ok couch coach,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT