ADVERTISEMENT

Post Playoff Scores here

It's been an issue more than just this year, been an issue since the current staff took over, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

#76 not getting any playing time before tonight is egregious. The kid has a big 1st half when he finally gets his chance and you reward him by planting him back on the bench, ASININE.
So you go to practice, you know if he knows schemes or not, play a team that pulls a guard he would be trapped every play, they play who they think gives them the best chance to win.

So you go to practice, you know if he knows schemes or not, play a team that pulls a guard he would be trapped every play, they play who they think gives them the best chance to win.
I go to some of their practices when I have time. C'mon now tuff I've heard what you've said about their blocking schemes on the o-line.... If you have your own skepticism with what they're doing with the line, then what does that say?

Bottomline #76 is a big time talent and I'm sure you agree with that, you can't teach that first step and quickness for a kid that size. He played some teams that pulled a guard on JV and was still highly effective. Is varsity a different animal, absolutely, but I believe the kid is disciplined enough to put himself in a position to make winning plays regardless of the other team's blocking scheme/offensive scheme. He should've been playing before now even if it was just as a situational rotation piece, that's not debatable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Final: Corvian 38, Draughn 28
Charlie Murphy Laugh GIF

This score is the best score of the year.

I guess but who wants to pull for corvian or Draughn?
I was wishing they both could take an L last night

What happened to Draughn? I have not seen the game. Jokes aside, they were a strong offensive team that some even had in the top 4 at one point through the season. Even if Tillery went down, I would have thought Dula could had still carried them running into the 2nd round as they did have a balanced offense. Did that Mountain Heritage lose deflat them that bad?

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Well SMC had the most in regular season.
All teams in playoffs .

4-2 in rd one.

Should have 3 smc teams in rd 3.

Oh i have a clue, I'm not gonna hide behind a screen and talk about someone and put there name on here, like a coward , ol couch coach
Their*
So by me putting Murphy’s head coaches name on here made everyone know who he is? Did they not know already? Most people know who I am and that is my opinion of the situation after talking to some people involved with Murphy football! Coward far from it! Lol by the way my name is Darren McClure not afraid of anyone knowing trust me

Their*
So by me putting Murphy’s head coaches name on here made everyone know who he is? Did they not know already? Most people know who I am and that is my opinion of the situation after talking to some people involved with Murphy football! Coward far from it! Lol by the way my name is Darren McClure not afraid of anyone knowing trust me
So is your name supposed to scare someone 😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT