ADVERTISEMENT

Post Playoff Scores here

What happened to Draughn? I have not seen the game. Jokes aside, they were a strong offensive team that some even had in the top 4 at one point through the season. Even if Tillery went down, I would have thought Dula could had still carried them running into the 2nd round as they did have a balanced offense. Did that Mountain Heritage lose deflat them that bad?
I was told that two of their O-linemen were out. I saw one I know on the sideline. Corvian was in their backfield all night. Dula busted a couple of long runs and Tillery passed the ball decently well before he went out. But Tillery had to deal with a strong rush by Corvian and may have been sacked 8 times. Likewise, Dula would take the snap or a handoff and there would be two or three defenders right there in his face.

Draughn went up 15-0 early, but Corvian came back to lead 17-15 midway through the second quarter. It was close at halftime, but Corvian really put it away after that. Their sets are a little crude and they didn’t look especially polished in their execution, but they were very athletic and that made the difference.

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE
Lol no love lost between Hayesville and Murphy!
Correct! And Hayesville is beating Murphy next time they play! Book it Dan-O!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mbdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT