ADVERTISEMENT

Post NCHSAA Football Games! Here

I know Reid been out two weeks wasn't even mentioned that's a force. Last game I was at he was playing I'm starting to wonder it is what it is we better get it straight playoffs in two weeks I don't hide nothing I'm out of town scratching my head

I know Reid been out two weeks wasn't even mentioned that's a force. Last game I was at he was playing I'm starting to wonder it is what it is we better get it straight playoffs in two weeks I don't hide nothing I'm out of town scratching my head
Bears leader got hurt tonight.

It’s that time of year. Reid will be back for Playoffs. Depending on X-rays Gallimore will be back 2nd / 3rd round off playoff’s. Next Man up. Younger Gallimore will be more than capable of handling The helm while his brother heals up. This team is deep enough to play deep in the playoffs while others get well.

NEXT MAN UP

Ian is the 'spark plug ' for this team. He will be missed on defense as much as offense. Excited to see how his brother performs. #112 played well well at ILB

Reactions: Bearmod1
It is us fans that may not recover!! While Galimore was on the sidelines being attended, most of us fans did not breathe for 10 to 15 minutes.

Ian is the 'spark plug ' for this team. He will be missed on defense as much as offense. Excited to see how his brother performs. #112 played well well at ILB
#12 is having a lot of fun. Just watch him on kockoffs, somebody going to get hit and hard

I agree he is the spark plug and hopefully it’s no more than an ankle sprain. It is unfortunate. In 1a football injuries can kill a season. The great 1a football teams are built from top to bottom to be able to sustain some injuries. No matter the significance. That’s what separates the great from the good. Tough loss, got 3 to 4 weeks to recover. That’s another sign of a great football teams is having that 3 to 4 weeks recovery time due to depth. This Bears team is not good - They are one of the FEW GREAT teams I have seen play in the last 20 years. This gives 12 and younger gallimore the snaps they need to develop further for next years run. I will say it again this team has all the intangibles that separate it from a good team and makes it a GREAT team. This deff isn’t the 2018 team when Greene and Smith got hurt. LESSONS LEARNED by this coaching staff . Hashtag reads #BUILTDIFFRENT and story line reads

NEXT MAN UP

It is us fans that may not recover!! While Galimore was on the sidelines being attended, most of us fans did not breathe for 10 to 15 minutes.
In the games I have attended he is the sparkplug. Hopefully it is a minor sprain and will be back soon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT