ADVERTISEMENT

Score updates

Lol. Gotta love keyboard warriors,
There’s always one….

As for Murphy, something has been about a half a click off this season. Seems like they can’t put together a complete game. Untimely penalty here, offensive three and out there, can’t stop the run, can’t get off the field on third down, etc…it came back to haunt them. Just hate that it happened tonight.

There’s always one….

As for Murphy, something has been about a half a click off this season. Seems like they can’t put together a complete game. Untimely penalty here, offensive three and out there, can’t stop the run, can’t get off the field on third down, etc…it came back to haunt them. Just hate that it happened tonight.
Keyboard warrior? As far as I’m concerned, your pal GreyGod was the one that started running that mouth….

Easy bud. I didn’t say it.
Just saying. He didn’t take too kindly to what I said…. Your biggest rival isn’t gonna take too kindly to stuff like he was doing. That’s all that was being implied… dudes ready to fight over it lol

Just saying. He didn’t take too kindly to what I said…. Your biggest rival isn’t gonna take too kindly to stuff like he was doing. That’s all that was being implied… dudes ready to fight over it lol
No sense in anyone getting that mad over it lol. It was a good game. That one will sting Murphy for awhile and might be what Robbinsville needed to get back on track for the rest of the season. Congrats.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT