ADVERTISEMENT

Score Updates

Don't act like Republicans aren't responsible for the debt as well. They have no issue with it when they're in power.

This isn't about politics. It's about being a decent human being and calling people filth or making racist derogatory comments isn't being a good person and those people shouldn't be in charge and I will not accept that type of behavior from any leader. Someone can thump their Bible all they want but when vile remarks fly from their mouth it makes them a hypocrite.

I'll leave it there because it doesn't matter what I say, you'll continue to turn a cheek to the hatefulness of the Mark Robinsons of the world as they continue to sell fear, doom, and gloom.

Don't act like Republicans aren't responsible for the debt as well. They have no issue with it when they're in power.

This isn't about politics. It's about being a decent human being and calling people filth or making racist derogatory comments isn't being a good person and those people shouldn't be in charge and I will not accept that type of behavior from any leader. Someone can thump their Bible all they want but when vile remarks fly from their mouth it makes them a hypocrite.

I'll leave it there because it doesn't matter what I say, you'll continue to turn a cheek to the hatefulness of the Mark Robinsons of the world as they continue to sell fear, doom, and gloom.
Our country is in terrible shape, no respect for law or our Military I pray we get back to the basics, we need leaders who will follow the constitution and that are not in full blown dementia

Mt. Airy is full of speed and unbeatable. Their subs play more than the starters and their 7th grade qb has already broken numerous high school records. Now I’ve got us back to football😀
I think they play Tarboro in the Ship just saying

Well, I’d say the whole system is rotten, but we still live in the greatest place on earth! Discrimination of any kind is evil and Appalachian Americans have seen their fair share of it. If you want to know why so many voted for trump? He’s the first politician in a long time who acknowledged the suffering and poverty in Appalachia. Now, do I think his comments on race were right? No, but neither was Hillary referring to people as a basket of deplorable’s. Honestly, as a person who doesn’t watch mainstream news that much. I go to Charlotte, New York (once a year), and other big cities I observe for the most part people getting along. I observe a good economy and folks respecting others. The hate is being manufactured by media to sell make money in many cases.

Will east even make the playoffs. Covid has had their number all year
East Surry has played 5 games and only have 4 more on MaxPrep, So how will it affect them if they only have 9 games at the EOS. They never made up The Mount Airy game and it is late in the season, I don't think they can get anyone else. If Forbush or Surry Central could step it up and beat them they could be 8-1. They are at Forbush Friday and if they are healthy, they will be ready to take out the loss to Surry Central on someone. That is if you are talking about East Surry as East Wilkes has played 7 games and is 3-4 overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
Wow that is a statement I bet ER dont go past the second
Not much for betting on teenagers playing a game…
However I believe I would take you up on that…
Think it will be interesting playing 1A teams in playoffs. You know after playing just 3As (including #1 ranked Eastetn Alamance) and 2As all year…

Wow that is a statement I bet ER dont go past the second
I meant ES
Think it will be interesting playing 1A teams in playoffs. You know after playing just 3As (including #1 ranked Eastetn Alamance) and 2As all year…
I meant ES posted wrong my bad

Reactions: thekidd12
Since you guys have been beating up the sisters of the poor, your current record is?

Reactions: thekidd12
I think edenton fans thought the same thing after making the 2a title game in 16.
they dropped down to 1a from 17-20 and zero title games to show for it. I’m sure you guys have a good team, and certainly one of the favorites but I don’t think it’ll be as easy as some think. It does kind of work out nicely though for you all that some of the traditional 1a powers are a bit down compared to years past.

I think edenton fans thought the same thing after making the 2a title game in 16.
they dropped down to 1a from 17-20 and zero title games to show for it. I’m sure you guys have a good team, and certainly one of the favorites but I don’t think it’ll be as easy as some think. It does kind of work out nicely though for you all that some of the traditional 1a powers are a bit down compared to years past.
Said interesting.
Nothing about easy. Not my style.
Ever…

I meant ES sorry
Oh no your good lol. I don't believe east Surry will win the State title this year not saying that at all but I do believe they will at least get out of the second round they will probably lose to Salisbury Shelby or Reidsville I believe one of those three teams comes out of the West personally. Or maiden

It's at north stokes....so goodluck...if u have Verizon your phone ain't getting out around that stadium...I hate going to games there.

There is a link on east wilkes Facebook to watch game for free but u have to setup an account and I'm not doing that.

KW..what happened at Alleghany..did you guys not come to play at all against EW...no one said anything about the game..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT