ADVERTISEMENT

Score Updates

Hard to pull for yall loud mouf arrogant fans...lol time to hate...Yall better win it all or..there will be tons of egg on your face..Im hoping it's scrambled..lol

Reactions: Bearfan71
Btw..i wasn't impressed by your offense at all against Starmount...it's definitely enough to win the NWC goin away..but not enough to win it all....Defense looked great though..i will say that for sure.

I know it right. Pretty bad when you're offense plays bad and you score 43 points. Just awful. Not to mention you were playing your JV's the whole second half. I'm not sure Mount airy can do anything at all. Geez

Naw bruh...save it...you were up 22 0 at half and im sure not a jv player was in the game at that time....your D won that game..Rams couldn't move the ball..so you guys had 200 punts toward ya..your offense didnt look good..kid ya self if ya want to bro..well maybe it didnt look as good as i thought.it would..i had heard so much about it on here....rams didnt look good at all...you should've had 40 on them by halftime honestly...im givin your d all the credit in the world..but the offense was sloppy that game...

Naw bruh...save it...you were up 22 0 at half and im sure not a jv player was in the game at that time....your D won that game..Rams couldn't move the ball..so you guys had 200 punts toward ya..your offense didnt look good..kid ya self if ya want to bro..well maybe it didnt look as good as i thought.it would..i had heard so much about it on here....rams didnt look good at all...you should've had 40 on them by halftime honestly...im givin your d all the credit in the world..but the offense was sloppy that game...
It's not me. I wasn't there I just watched the film. Is Mike gundy on here with all these bro drops. Learn the English language. So they're not my team. But I did see massive substitutions after the first series in the third quarter. Maybe it wasn't the JV's maybe it was their second team. Then I saw another massive set of substitutions in the fourth quarter. So. Although I'll agree Mount airy did not look very good on offense not like they normally do. When you only run 30 something plays on offense even with your subs you're doing pretty good. Straw mount did play well I think they probably are the second best team in that conference them or South Stokes. However bro or bra or whatever. If they had played their starters the second half it would have been much different. We've seen them do that all year. Credit to starmount for keeping it to that score. So if that's what you want agreement on okay. Learn some football.

How bout this one BRUH..LOL..you won..be glad...have a lil humility..instead of your dumb condescending tone and remarks..you admitted you looked sloppy offensively..which is what i said..your D looked great..take that as a win..and as far as learning the english language..i have a strong command of it..lil easier to clean it up if i choose..than to tame your condescending tone to those who don't bow down to the God of football knowledge..ease up..MA has a great team..lol but has some fair weather know it all fans....Win it all...or bust...btw Straw Mount.(?)..I'm laughing at that...Good luck goin forward..i, like you, am here to hate and bust chops..LoL..I've witnessed a lot of high school football in my day..Mt.Airy has a very good team..But i will agree to disagree..you're not winning the state if you show up offensively like you did the 1st half against Starmount..The offense was light years behind what East Surry was doin with the athletes they had the last 2 or 3 yrs prior to this year..but your D was better..that was my assessement after seeing Mt.Airy in person..

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT