ADVERTISEMENT

Rolesville vs. Grimsley on 8-25 at Jamieson Stadium

RammanuelKant

Aug 27, 2006
Rolesville 21-19 over Butler and Grimsley with a hard fought 30-7 win over Mt. Tabor.

Keys to this game?

Does Rolesville offense have the weapons needed to score? That's what will ultimately decide this game. Could be tight.

Last edited:
Grimsley should roll them.

14 of their 21 points was a muffed punt that led to a short field with a TD and and a pick six. The pick six was a great defensive play, the other two picks were bad decisions by Lawrence. Grimsley shouldn’t have an issue with them

Reactions: ecu424
Yeah, so will teams out of the 704. I don't care about them! I'm being selfish and I want to see East and Grimsley. Only this time I want to see it at East but in the 5th rd at Jamison there would be 12K Fans

Rolesville DC said they finally got coaches there now. Wow

Did they get on the bus from Raleigh to Gboro??? Cause Grimsley damn near put Benjamin Franklin on the score board tonight. They gonna need those coaches cause they got a ton of s*** to fix

Grimsley never punted, an offensive clinic and RB Summers is so underrated. He’s the one who hurt Tabor Last week.

Did they get on the bus from Raleigh to Gboro??? Cause Grimsley damn near put Benjamin Franklin on the score board tonight. They gonna need those coaches cause they got a ton of s*** to fix
Same Rolesville defense that gave up 70 points just 3 games ago.

Did you eat some mushrooms? 63 GHS 37 RHS. Did they find any guns at Dudley last night?
confused-wth.gif

Where is this coming from?

No more talk of guns at any HS without proof of it happening. This site is trying to promote the good of HS football.
2 guns where taken from students at a Dudley game it was on every local news Channel! I agree that High school football games should
be safe for all athletes & spectators. The truth isn't always pretty!

2 guns where taken from students at a Dudley game it was on every local news Channel! I agree that High school football games should
be safe for all athletes & spectators. The truth isn't always pretty!
That’s old news, no reason to keep dwelling on it every week.

Same Rolesville defense that gave up 70 points just 3 games ago.
Similar results but not similar defenses. Only a couple starters from that defense are there. Also keep in mind this is the 4th DC (and 3rd HC) this senior group has had.

I would be very surprised if their defense was a strong point this year against the top teams.

Similar results but not similar defenses. Only a couple starters from that defense are there. Also keep in mind this is the 4th DC (and 3rd HC) this senior group has had.

I would be very surprised if their defense was a strong point this year against the top teams.
I'm aware of the new coaches and players, my comment was more so aimed at the same result.

They didn't lose many starters and added more studs in the transfer portal. The DC has never had that of good results.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT