ADVERTISEMENT

richmond bb

raiderstud

Dec 21, 2001
Richmond County 122 ------- Vance 118....... Richmond was down 12 at the half..........#4 for Vance puts up 63 points and they lose.........Ziegler puts up 42 for the Raiders in round 1.........as they Advance to round 2........Sorry this is not football , but dang 63 points and lose ...I think the state record is something like 67 or 68.......nuff said..

Last edited:
Yeah...that'll be a tough one to pull out...would certainly be an upset if we win this one...they've had a fairly decent season...coach Laton has done some good things with basketball at Richmond. I don't know if this fast tempo thing is the way, but their havin fun...run n gun...GO RAIDERS...

Butler ran the system better than Richmond last night. Those guys are really good, I don't see anyone in the West beating them.

Yeah...that'll be a tough one to pull out...would certainly be an upset if we win this one...they've had a fairly decent season...coach Laton has done some good things with basketball at Richmond. I don't know if this fast tempo thing is the way, but their havin fun...run n gun...GO RAIDERS...
Noticed how he said *pretty decent season* lol. Best team n the state I say that's better than "pretty decent" lol. Butler is rolling

Noticed how he said *pretty decent season* lol. Best team n the state I say that's better than "pretty decent" lol. Butler is rolling
He was talking about Richmond having a pretty decent season not Butler. I agree Butler is probably the best team in the state. We will find out soon.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT